Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
Less a curveball than the plot of a spy novel that mate!

I think it's more mundane that that. He's panicked about his/Usmanov's shares being dramatically devalued and is getting what he hopes will be a two season breathing space from all that danger.

I dont see any strategy given how hard they've been going after Silva.

Indeed.

The mask slipped the day of the infamous “unexpected loss” nonsense to Jimbo after Burnley.

We knew then that staying in the EPL and helping himself to all the riches that entailed was his only aim.

The Allardyce appointment only serves to underline that fact.

And whilst at this moment in time staying up is the only thing that matters to everyone, the fact that it now seems perfectly clear it has been the one and only thing that mattered to Moshiri all along is hitting us like a slap in the gob.

So the knives are all out for the only man who as even put any money into the club in how long?

He's not been here two years yet, he invested heavily in Koeman and has had his fingers burnt to the point where he is now on a recovery mission.

Sorry, but after years of Kenwright and Woods and their snidey little tricks, to turn on Mosh in such a short period of time makes me realise how fickle some Evertonians are, cringeworthy and absolutely astonishing behaviour from alleged adults!

So the knives are all out for the only man who as even put any money into the club in how long?

He's not been here two years yet, he invested heavily in Koeman and has had his fingers burnt to the point where he is now on a recovery mission.

Sorry, but after years of Kenwright and Woods and their snidey little tricks, to turn on Mosh in such a short period of time makes me realise how fickle some Evertonians are, cringeworthy and absolutely astonishing behaviour from alleged adults!
Kenwright and elstone need to be binned off here no one else.

We were sold a pup by people no doubt on the club's payroll for PR. The media campaign was one of lies more lies and deceit. Really despicable stuff which should come as no surprise given that people like Elstone were involved. We've got a worse version of Randy Lerner here sadly and he needs to leave now for the long term preservation of the club.

You go the match lad? guarantee fans will still go the match and get behind the team. I think the hysteria by the fans is embarrassing. Tell you what, go an make a billion and take over the club if you're that upset. Otherwise it's probably better to let the current billionaire handle this.

He continues to handle it badly though Joe. Why not speak to the consortium interested in Newcastle and sell up
as it becomes obvious with each passing hour this board are utter amatuers at anything football related
It is high time they all went, sell up do one the lot of them

Farhad i hate you and everyone else on this [Poor language removed] of a board, the only thing that could possibly change my view on you is if you don't appoint 35% win rate Sam Alardyce.

You didn't bother getting in a replacement for Lukaku, didn't bother getting a defender in, now your appointing Alardyce and Sammy Lee you [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed].

Agree here. Walsh was considered a major deal for us due to his reputation - we were all happy enough when he signed.

Koeman was a genuine mistake but again a lot of us were happy we got him and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

The deal for the land on the dock is official. It would have been so much easier and cheaper to go for the Croxteth site but he didnt.

He backed the manager with £££ and trusted him and Walsh to buy the right players - they didnt.

The ONLY thing I will have a go at him for is bringing in Allerdyce which is a horrific decision and sets the club back about 3 years.

Hopefully this summer sees him have full control and the end of Allerdyce, Kenwright and Elstone. Only then can we hold him 100% accountable for what goes on at the club.

Agree here. Walsh was considered a major deal for us due to his reputation - we were all happy enough when he signed.

Koeman was a genuine mistake but again a lot of us were happy we got him and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

The deal for the land on the dock is official. It would have been so much easier and cheaper to go for the Croxteth site but he didnt.

He backed the manager with £££ and trusted him and Walsh to buy the right players - they didnt.

The ONLY thing I will have a go at him for is bringing in Allerdyce which is a horrific decision and sets the club back about 3 years.

Hopefully this summer sees him have full control and the end of Allerdyce, Kenwright and Elstone. Only then can we hold him 100% accountable for what goes on at the club.

Nowhere near hysterical enough for here mate! you need to vent more anger and run around in a rage whilst thrashing the keyboard in frustration :rant: