Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Less a curveball than the plot of a spy novel that mate!

I think it's more mundane that that. He's panicked about his/Usmanov's shares being dramatically devalued and is getting what he hopes will be a two season breathing space from all that danger.

I dont see any strategy given how hard they've been going after Silva.

Aye tend to agree mate, was just musing as a way of taking the mind away of the horror show that very well looks likely to be coming tonight with BFS in blue

Bill Kenwright has taught me what it means to be an Evertonian:

Manager: Sam"the Bung"Allardyce
Assistant Manager: Craig"Judas"Shakespeare
First Team Coach: Sammy"Bitter Kopite"Lee

Bill and "The Mosh" have "got this".

Are you calling out Craig Shakespear for taking over Leicester after Ranieri or is there something else awful about our future management team?

Best case scenario, is that he is willing to look incompetent and be disliked and called a fraud by a huge section of the supporters mate, just so he can eventually get what he wants, which begs the question - why did he situate himself as a successful bloke with a very good business reputation - into this situation?

Alarm bells should be ringing - or else we can find ourselves walking into the abyss before we even realise its gone dark.

Let's see how the deal is portrayed. He has let it be known he is the one involved in making it. I wonder if that's when he thought it would be Fonseca?

If he takes ownership of the Allardyce decision that's him done. I and I'm sure many others will want him out of the club. If Allardyce comes and he's smart he will distance himself from it and turn it on Bill.

He has been given a lot of time, and a huge amount of benefit of the doubt. I'm sick of his promises now. Sick of promises Walsh will go, Elstone will go, Bill will go, get a world class manager etc. I've defended him to the hilt but I won't defend this.

If when Sam comes I'm afraid I'm done with him. He can go too along with the rest.

Get out of our club you utter fraud. Hiring an embarrassment of a manager on 6.5million a year. You have totally split our fan base.

Get out of our club you utter fraud. Hiring an embarrassment of a manager on 6.5million a year. You have totally split our fan base.
You go the match lad? guarantee fans will still go the match and get behind the team. I think the hysteria by the fans is embarrassing. Tell you what, go an make a billion and take over the club if you're that upset. Otherwise it's probably better to let the current billionaire handle this.

There aren't people still SERIOUSLY defending Moshiri are there?

He's sold all of our best players and appointed Allardyce. Does he need to change the shirt colour??

Give Kermit a bit more time Frandel! then we can all enjoy the boss times as mulit-frandels in the future frandel.

Let's see how the deal is portrayed. He has let it be known he is the one involved in making it. I wonder if that's when he thought it would be Fonseca?

If he takes ownership of the Allardyce decision that's him done. I and I'm sure many others will want him out of the club. If Allardyce comes and he's smart he will distance himself from it and turn it on Bill.

He has been given a lot of time, and a huge amount of benefit of the doubt. I'm sick of his promises now. Sick of promises Walsh will go, Elstone will go, Bill will go, get a world class manager etc. I've defended him to the hilt but I won't defend this.

If when Sam comes I'm afraid I'm done with him. He can go too along with the rest.

This was his single most important hire of his entire time at everton, am talking in the future too....

its put the final nail in his coffin... he hasn't got a clue.

You go the match lad? guarantee fans will still go the match and get behind the team. I think the hysteria by the fans is embarrassing. Tell you what, go an make a billion and take over the club if you're that upset. Otherwise it's probably better to let the current billionaire handle this.

I won't be anymore mate, spent far too much over the years on us. This latest development is the final straw for me. I'm still a supporter, but I will support casually like the majority of people do.

Wysiwyg mate, honestly thats the best way to look at any of these people

Reminds me an awful lot of that venkys group who took over Blackburn does Moshiri. He honestly seems like he hasn’t got a single clue how to run a football club. One embarrassing episode after the next.

We’ve sold all our best players since he’s arrived and was ever so close in letting the last one go and have replaced them with garbage for stupid fees.

He put all his faith in Koeman who from the get go every man and his dog could see he was treating us like a stepping stone. Then got rid of him with no plan whatsoever regarding his replacement. He’s now gone back to fat Sam after telling him to jog on the other week making his own negotiation stance weaker than before, Sam can basically ask for anything.

He’s hired a glorified scout as director of football who has overseen some terrible transfer windows, who has put together a complete mess of a squad who excell at nothing. Who is now recommending his mates for coaching and management roles in what looks like a bid to protect his own interests.

He uses Jim White as the clubs main source of communication and each time he has done has resulted in some downright bewildering comments, “expected losses”, “McCarthy one of the family” and so on.

The talk of him allowing Lee anywhere near the club proves he has no connection with the fans.

The fact that he’s allowed the failed old guard to remain on the board and in places of power is amateurish too.

But still, the cladding is nice.

I won't be anymore mate, spent far too much over the years on us. This latest development is the final straw for me. I'm still a supporter, but I will support casually like the majority of people do.
Come on man, it's still your club. we are have hit a crazy transition period, do you not think the stadium business has taken it's toll on Moshiri and his advisers etc? He'll soon take the helm again once that is sorted. Get big same in to steady the ship is all that's happening.