Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,256 92.3%

• Total voters

Yes.

This Sammy Lee thing sticks in the craw.
Seriously mate step back and get over it. He's just an appliance (was going to use words like tool and spanner, but that wouldn't do) like a concrete cutter you hire to do a job at home. If it doesnt do the job you sack it off and get a better one...or if it does the job, when the jobs finished, back it goes to the hire pool

Starting to sound like some arlarse in the 70s who wouldn't have a Datsun becaue of the japs in the war

Seriously mate step back and get over it. He's just an appliance (was going to use words like tool and spanner, but that wouldn't do) like a concrete cutter you hire to do a job at home. If it doesnt do the job you sack it off and get a better one...or if it does the job, when the jobs finished, back it goes to the hire pool

Starting to sound like some arlarse in the 70s who wouldn't have a Datsun becaue of the japs in the war

Tragic. Some people have no standards and can sell anything to themselves

Well, I had a Volkswagen even though the Geeeermins bombed me grandad’s chippie.....:p

Agree here. Walsh was considered a major deal for us due to his reputation - we were all happy enough when he signed.

Koeman was a genuine mistake but again a lot of us were happy we got him and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

The deal for the land on the dock is official. It would have been so much easier and cheaper to go for the Croxteth site but he didnt.

He backed the manager with £££ and trusted him and Walsh to buy the right players - they didnt.

The ONLY thing I will have a go at him for is bringing in Allerdyce which is a horrific decision and sets the club back about 3 years.

Hopefully this summer sees him have full control and the end of Allerdyce, Kenwright and Elstone. Only then can we hold him 100% accountable for what goes on at the club.

Good post.

It puts things in perspective a bit.

But every time I try and reconcile myself to the idea of Moshiri knowing what he is doing I think of Jim White :Blink:

Indeed.

The mask slipped the day of the infamous “unexpected loss” nonsense to Jimbo after Burnley.

We knew then that staying in the EPL and helping himself to all the riches that entailed was his only aim.

The Allardyce appointment only serves to underline that fact.

And whilst at this moment in time staying up is the only thing that matters to everyone, the fact that it now seems perfectly clear it has been the one and only thing that mattered to Moshiri all along is hitting us like a slap in the gob.

He's an errand boy, but he's the figure put in front of us so he gets the flak. Rightly so.

It was a mirage all the talk of a 'window open' to transform Everton from a museum piece to an elite club.

For many of us who refused to see this takeover as credible from the point we spent zip in that first summer window it hasn't come as a surprise.

I can only imagine what a shock to the system it is for those others who championed Moshiri as "the one". They invested heavily in him and the reality is he was a fraud. That must be difficult to take.