Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think it will be then?

I can't see Silva leaving Watford now

If Silva doesn't shift himself then they could easily get Dyche. There is no reason whatsoever to go for Allardyce. They'll know how unpopular that choice will be and it's my estimation they'll avoid that choice.

I wouldn't rule out a name coming in now completely under the radar.

My issue with this is that the people in the know at FF should have realised he isn't up to the job at this moment and then shielded him by saying publicly he wasn't being considered (due to experience or whatever). This would have allowed him to go into those games with less pressure to prove anything. He could (and should) have bored people to death and aimed to grind out results to get some confidence and semblance of shape back. 2 banks of 4, defend the 0-0.

By throwing his hat into the ring he felt like he had to try and be expansive and this is why we keep getting picked off. It's a joke we allowed this to turn into a public job trial and hasn't done anybody concerned any favours at all.

Unsworth in a way has been so desperate to succeed and knowing he had such a limited and small chance that he has been gambling on trying to impress and has gone away from his actual instincts when managing a longer term and secure role in the under 23's - basically the pressure cracked him, and for that the people leaving him in charge should be ashamed as they set him up massively for what has happened

I'd go for Silva.

If we cant get him I'd turn to Dyche. That said other clubs would have had a list as long as your arm full of decent managers from Europe they'd have worked through before arriving at Allardyce's name. That's the maddening thing about this whole saga. It's as if there's only three possible choices.
Dyche possibly, we need now a certain type of manager a disciplinarian who these cowards realise they can’t mess around. I am not convinced Silva is what is needed now. The last weeks performances show exactly we’re we are, a foreign unproved premier league manager is suicide.

If Silva doesn't shift himself then they could easily get Dyche. There is no reason whatsoever to go for Allardyce. They'll know how unpopular that choice will be and it's my estimation they'll avoid that choice.

I wouldn't rule out a name coming in now completely under the radar.

One small sliver i hang onto, is this is Walsh and Allardyce using media contacts to try drum up support for BFS and force Moshiris hand into caving in mate, thankfully enough of the supporters still seem to be dead set against, although worryingly a hell of a lot have turned their opinion around now which is a scary prospect

At what point do we give up on Silva... surely he would need to quit today... perhaps after tonights match for us to have any chance of getting him in. Even then it could drag on for weeks if Watford stand firm.
As soon as possible is the short answer. I doubt Watford's threats have ever been anything more than bargaining for a higher fee. If we want him Moshiri will pay what they want to shut them up. He's there. He wants to come here. Everyone is for sale.

Is it true you have to pay compo to relegation rivals Palace?

Jesus wept! ... I don't envy your club one bit, it will take years to get back on track and other teams, us included, will not be standing still. If Moshiri needs advice it's to use Sam's appointment to clear out the deadwood behind the scenes and get proper professionals in and not just ex-Everton cronies.
If we get Sam in I’m still confident we will finish above Watford mate, go on scram.

One small sliver i hang onto, is this is Walsh and Allardyce using media contacts to try drum up support for BFS and force Moshiris hand into caving in mate, thankfully enough of the supporters still seem to be dead set against, although worryingly a hell of a lot have turned their opinion around now which is a scary prospect

if that is what Walsh is doing, he really needs to be binned off even more than he should already be binned off

As soon as possible is the short answer. I doubt Watford's threats have ever been anything more than bargaining for a higher fee. If we want him Moshiri will pay what they want to shut them up. He's there. He wants to come here. Everyone is for sale.

Thing is all the money it will cost for the fat one and his crew and then to bin them all can surely buy silva instead

Status
Not open for further replies.