Big Sam?

• Yes

Votes: 256 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 254 49.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche, silva, avb, touchel, and probably 20 managers from the French, German or Italian leagues of whom if I spent 6 weekend looking for a manager 24/7 I would probably find the most suitable.

It smacks of amateurism and Will set the club a back even more than koeman did. Who exactly is going to join the fat sam revolution in January? Have you seen his stats or his “blueprint” for survival? Absolute joke of a manager who is a caricature of himself.
Really you would want some foreign bloke to come in and take control now. Watch yesterday very carefully this is the worst team we have EVER had and we still hold this romantic view of a Tuchel. This lot would eat those managers without looking back. They deserve who we’re getting for some “toughening” up.

Reactions: Han

Really you would want some foreign bloke to come in and take control now. Watch yesterday very carefully this is the worst team we have EVER had and we still hold this romantic view of a Tuchel. This lot would eat those managers without looking back. They deserve who we’re getting for some “toughening” up.

Jesus I didn’t realise sam was some sort of messiah.

Everton, the club of firsts..... remember??

I'd rather BFS was in charge Wednesday than Unsworth.

Shows how bad things are. Feel dirty now.
I hope we give him a 3 year contract with some decent money to spend, I don't think he has spent serious money at any club he has been at, he is experienced and knows how to organise a team and I reckon he is a manager that can work within the constraints placed upon him by the board, he does have a decent squad of players to work with along with some promising young talent, The foreign managers we have had simply haven't worked for us and given the right support he might just surprise a few people, he wont take any crap from the players or the board and he knows how to manage the media. we may just avoid our annual 3 or 4 goal drubbing at Anfield with Big Sam at the helm......what have we got to lose?
interestingly the people who are complaining about him being corrupt are the same ones praying for the Uzbeki gangster Usmanov to jump on board.

Can't be arsed arguing any more mate. Looks like you and yours will have your way and I'm off to sulk. I just hope by the time we sack him he hasn't done too much more damage as we're in a bad enough way already.

At least my mate will be happy as he gets to use my ST until this excuse for a human being leaves our club:mad:

At least he will be watching premier league ball .your be back on ur seat once the shock of big sam in the dugout wears off when we are charging back up the table

BSA feels dirty. Like the time at uni when I ate 9 KitKats one after another.

Can’t wait for February when mark albrighton is knocking in crosses for big Andy carrol!

Dyche, silva, avb, touchel, and probably 20 managers from the French, German or Italian leagues of whom if I spent 6 weekend looking for a manager 24/7 I would probably find the most suitable.

It smacks of amateurism and Will set the club a back even more than koeman did. Who exactly is going to join the fat sam revolution in January? Have you seen his stats or his “blueprint” for survival? Absolute joke of a manager who is a caricature of himself.

Dyche maybe. But the rest are no goers. Qe wont get them. Id take touchel but he is a no goer. His blueprint is to stop his team leaking goals . We are not leaking but flooding . I dont know can avb sort that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.