Poll: Sam Allardyce - yes or no?

Should Big Sam be appointed as Everton's next permenant manager?

• Yes

Votes: 263 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 736 66.5%
  • Cheese on toast lid

Votes: 48 4.3%
  • Allardyce for the rest of the season with Rhino as No.2

Votes: 60 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen we need to accept the inevitability of relegation with Unsworth in charge. That is a stone cold fact and cannot be allowed to happen. He must be relieved of his responsibilities before he can inflict even further damage.

By all accounts we have received a cease and desist letter from Watford in the last week. Continual attempts at poaching Silva will either fail or prove extreme lengthy and fractious. And time, given the present state of play, is not something we have.

We need a manager who is experienced willing and able to join us immediately and as far as I can see in that case the only realistic option is Allardyce.
No No No, there simply has to be a better alternative, some people speak of him as if he's the messiah, he isn't. he is a failure.

I'd totally agree with your post...except at least he has an idea of what is required,no foreign manager would have the slightest clue how to get this group performing to any standard in the time they would have.Posters on the forum are talking about January signings in various positions yet the players we need aren't available and those that might become available I doubt would come.Believe me I'm shocked that I would ever consider him as being the manager of our club,but sadly that's how far we've fallen.

:)

And yet.....there are plenty on here whom are very anxious for Moshiri to spend twenty million quid to tempt just such a fellow from Watford, David lol

(I am not one of them, BTW ;))

This in a nutshell.

With bells on.
With bells and seasonal tinsel on.

You can sell my childhood heroes and the other lifetime of woes that you have given me, Everton (as well as some class moments in the 80's and 1995), but I would not sink another penny or minute into the club if that corrupt, odious whale became our manager. He was sacked as England manager because he couldn't resist a bung ffs

Done.

I’d take for stability if nothing else.

Always turns a team around and gets them overperforming.
He’s never really had a budget so his teams have always been brutally practical football wise, but i’d Take that any day I’ve rthe dross we are being served weigh these days.

Look above.
You only named those you wouldn't have.Don't get me wrong in an ideal world we shouldn't consider the Allardyce Pullis types but the alternative is a continuing slide under Unsworth or the huge gamble of someone with no Prem experience (and maybe language problems).

You only named those you wouldn't have.Don't get me wrong in an ideal world we shouldn't consider the Allardyce Pullis types but the alternative is a continuing slide under Unsworth or the huge gamble of someone with no Prem experience (and maybe language problems).
Read it again mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.