Martin O'Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he brings Keane with him to knock the Sh*t out of a few of the wasters in our squad I could warm to this idea.

Schneiderlin And Williams first to be called into the office.

Obviously its been pointed out elsewhere that odds can't be taken as conclusive proof or anything near, just something might be happening, it could just as easily be bogus

The odds at different times have had others odds on - Silva perhaps on solid speculation but Allardyce etc too

I'm just looking out of interest as there's such a marked movement today

Over the course of the year, does the bookie make money out of you or is the other way round mate ?

..no doubt, the bookie is the winner with me. I’m useless. Saying that, i’m not a proper gambler, i’m a social gambler in that I prefer a bet when I have a pint with my mates. I don’t gamble daily, I don’t gamble to win, I gamble for fun and entertainment. I can afford it but I tend to back small stakes at big odds.

I like to watch this market, though, even if I rarely bet on footy. I think whoever we eventually appoint will be backed in so it’s an indicator even if there have been false dawns so far.

*Gulps

DPbPpOQX0AIywcm

Have never liked him but that aside, i just cannot imagine any scenario were he would be capable of 'stabilising' the club or doing anything good whatsoever for the club tbh. Will be proper gutted if he is appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.