Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You changed the team you support? Is that actually a thing?

Mind blown here.
I'd agree normally but I only supported Everton because my dad was a red ... By 1970 I realised success isn't everything and preferred to follow my local team and our march down the leagues. A classic gloryhunter tale but in reverse.

I can hardly believe I signed up for your forum but as I was a (Wallasey born) blue up till the age of eight it's no disgrace.

I'm not here to bitch either, it's just to explain that Watford's owner(s) are among the most influential within world football with probably the world's biggest scouting network under their control. Anyone who's anyone in the game would be stupid to be in their bad books be it other club owners, up and coming managers or even international stars. Perhaps Mr Moshiri forgot his research before rocking the boat.

Have a nice day and of course good luck in your endeavours.
tenor.gif

I can hardly believe I signed up for your forum but as I was a (Wallasey born) blue up till the age of eight it's no disgrace.

I'm not here to bitch either, it's just to explain that Watford's owner(s) are among the most influential within world football with probably the world's biggest scouting network under their control. Anyone who's anyone in the game would be stupid to be in their bad books be it other club owners, up and coming managers or even international stars. Perhaps Mr Moshiri forgot his research before rocking the boat.

Chico ?

Rocking the ship, don’t you mean, nay the Destroyer that is HMS Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.