2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a club ever sacked a player for poor performance before?

At half time no less. Actually hilarious how that video could easily be our club right now, from the circus upstairs to Williams being told he has a fortnight's notice.

You've even got the manager referring to a couple of decent performances before hand which is what some people have deluded themselves into thinking we had before tonight's game.

If I see him do that shirt pulling over his face again i think I will explode

Didn't watch tonight but reading through expecting this. When you go a goal down and the experienced players are needed to motivate the team, you spin round and see that lump hiding in his shirt again it must be totally demoralising.

First game I haven't watched in a very long time and for once, I'm happy about it.

Unfortunately went to the game tonight and for some reason found myself studying Williams more than I had previously..Id made my mind up early on when he had signed he was average at best....but tonight he was dire...dont like knocking players..but he really shouldnt put a first team shirt on ever again....the problem is we have no other options at present...which is more than scary:(

Status
Not open for further replies.