• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-11-20_17-38-10.png

I wonder if anyone from Everton has had a word with our favourite little Spaniard, sitting quietly on a bench at the other end of the East Lancs Road? They very well may have done?

I wonder if anyone from Everton has had a word with our favourite little Spaniard, sitting quietly on a bench at the other end of the East Lancs Road? They very well may have done?

Why would he be any better qualified than Unsworth? I’d love him as a future Everton manager if he earns his stripes but he’s done nowt in the game apart from put the cones out for Guardiola.

Yes makes sense. I don't believe he is wedded to a philosophy that wouldn't allow for more attacking play though. I am looking at his ability to get the most out of a player and improve them. Not many coaches could get more out of that Burnley squad than Dyche does. Also I reckon right now we WOULD settle for some organised 1-0 vistories in the short term. Burnley are playing better football than Everton right now!
Dyche is currently reaping the benefits of five years in total control at Burnley. Hand picking all his players , no foreign mercenaries or academy prima donnas, a small squad whereby he can keep them all happy.He was at the club six months before there were any real improvements. Nearly all new signings are slow to establish themselves usually needing a pre-season to get Dyche fit, as we say. He has no experience of dropping into a club and instantly making an impact.

watch burnely on the tele and that will tell you why he's not everyones cup of team, good manager but his football is borderline Pulis, and at the end of the day football is entertainment and there is absolutely nothing entertaining about watching that kind of football

Do you actually think this is true? Jack Corks goal at the weekend was at the end of 10 pass move. Burnleys goal at Goodison was even better
Its an easy stick to beat him with but I have seen them play good football with a very limited squad. Yes sometime there are ugly wins but digging out victories are important for teams like Burnley.
I am not advocating him for the role but Dyche has done enough to show he deserves a chance a bigger club.

off course it's about winning, but were not in as bad as a position as people make out, no need to rush and get a manager on a long term basis where a couple of wins shoots us right up the table anyway.

A couple of wins would be very welcome bt as for shooting up the table that depends on other results going our way. Must say I am mystified when you state our position is not as bad as some folk make out, I applaud your optimism, but Unsy is not up to it IMO.

This is just one, unmitigated mess.

I am actually ashamed of the club right now.

It looks like we have been eyeballed by poxy Watford over a manager who missed the equivalent of a six inch golf putt to save his team from relegation last season.

Eighteen short months ago it all looked so different when the new owner came in.

Instead it has descended into farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.