2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diving would suggest you went down under no contact and deliberately made out like you did.

Niasse was barged - he could've fallen over and not made such a meal of the fall and we wouldn't even have to be talking about this.

Making a meal out of a fall =/= diving.

just one of them init people will see if different

but as I said for me it's a dive, he has no right going to ground of the touch so he's made himself fall over to win the pen

Hahahahahahahaha..............................................................

"Clattenburg believes the Toffees forward's actions will be the first incident reviewed by the FA Panel on Monday. He also called for Niasse to be punished - in what would be the first case of a player to be suspended for simulation."

"I’ve watched it from three angles and this is clear simulation," Clattenburg said. "Should be the first case for the FA panel to look at today. It should be the first case where a player is suspended for deceiving the referee into awarding a penalty."

Then there's this on Richarlison's dive the other week against Arsenal.

"Clattenburg, 42, says he would be very surprised if the incident was referred to the FA panel later today."

“It was the correct decision to award the penalty as there was contact between him and Hector Bellerin, that wasn’t initiated by the forward,” Clattenburg said."

“It is interesting because I’ve looked at three angles of the incident; the first one looks like nothing, there appears to be no contact,” he continued."

“The second also looks like no contact, but a third angle that I’ve studied shows Bellerin’s left leg hit the right leg of Richarlison."

“There is contact. We as referees cannot work out if that’s sufficient contact to award a penalty."
A referee that should have been kicked out of football for his dodgy off field stunts.

How he got reinstated I dont know.

A referee that should have been kicked out of football for his dodgy off field stunts.

How he got reinstated I dont know.

It's amazing how many incidents he was involved in as a ref, but for some reason he was always 'cleared' I remember the John Obi Mikel one where Clattenburg allegedly made racist comments to him, and Mikel going absolutely ballistic, Clattenburg was cleared, but Mikel got hammered by the FA for threatening Clattenburg.

when players are 'shepherding a ball out' for a throw in and go to ground as soon as they feel the merest touch on their back from the opposing player it's accepted by all the pundits as 'he's waited for the touch and won the free kick' (or words to that effect). No one considers it cheating/diving. So why is it any different when the touch is in the box?
Spot on judge.

If he'd been sold when Koeman wanted in the summer it'd have deprived us of 6 goals and the 6 points they secured for us in games won and drawn.

We'd be sitting firmly in the bottom three right now and looking down and out.

7 points I think? 2 wins and the draw v Palace. Mental that he was just left there and only used when there was no other option. Left our top scorer out of the Europa League squad too, amazing decision really

It's amazing how many incidents he was involved in as a ref, but for some reason he was always 'cleared' I remember the John Obi Mikel one where Clattenburg allegedly made racist comments to him, and Mikel going absolutely ballistic, Clattenburg was cleared, but Mikel got hammered by the FA for threatening Clattenburg.

That PGMOL referees' organisation are the self-regulated mafia of the mediocre.

7 points I think? 2 wins and the draw v Palace. Mental that he was just left there and only used when there was no other option. Left our top scorer out of the Europa League squad too, amazing decision really
Not good enough for the Ronk.

How anyone fell for that divvy's assessment I'll never know. A chancer who'd been run out of a handful of clubs.

Imagine if that had been Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Harry Kane, Dele Alli, or anyone that has ever played for Liverpool apart from Suarez. Can you imagine this even being discussed as a ban let alone having gutter spawn like Clattenburg coming out in the media on it.

Dann puts his left leg and left forearm across Niasse and makes contact.

It isn't even close to being a controversy. Doesn't matter what strength of contact there was, he was impeded.

Someone needs kicking in the balls if this even gets a hearing.

Dann puts his left leg and left forearm across Niasse and makes contact.

It isn't even close to being a controversy. Doesn't matter what strength of contact there was, he was impeded.

Someone needs kicking in the balls if this even gets a hearing.

Dave, he dived, do I care? Not really, do I want our players diving? NOT AT ALL, but its done now, we move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.