2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for the Ronk.

How anyone fell for that divvy's assessment I'll never know. A chancer who'd been run out of a handful of clubs.

I don't even think Koeman wanted him to do well, would have preferred to disown the situation say "look what I have to work with". Niasse might have actually saved his job altogether if he hadn't deployed him so late

just one of them init people will see if different

but as I said for me it's a dive, he has no right going to ground of the touch so he's made himself fall over to win the pen

Dont care if its a dive or not! All the big teams have players that do it. He won our team a penalty which resulted in a goal so your alrite with me Oumar lad!!

I don't even think Koeman wanted him to do well, would have preferred to disown the situation say "look what I have to work with". Niasse might have actually saved his job altogether if he hadn't deployed him so late

I came to the conclusion toward the end of his time here that he wasn't just arrogant and aloof, he was thick as two short planks too.

He defo isn't a smart feller. Just a hard faced con man who'll take and take until someone at a club realises what a 'kin pudding he is....which happens on a regular basis with him.

It really is typical Everton that this is the incident the media goes and tries to make an example of when there have been some pretty horrid dives for penalties already

Status
Not open for further replies.