2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 points I think? 2 wins and the draw v Palace. Mental that he was just left there and only used when there was no other option. Left our top scorer out of the Europa League squad too, amazing decision really

I think he did that to spite the board.

Because I am 100% certain he was ordered by the powers that be to include Oumar in the EPL squad.

Koeman is too much in the thrall of his own ego to risk ending up with the whole darned omelette that hit him on the gob after the Bournemouth game.

The look on his fat face when Oumar equalised told its own story.

I think he did that to spite the board.

Because I am 100% certain he was ordered by the powers that be to include Oumar in the EPL squad.

Koeman is too much in the thrall of his own ego to risk ending up with the whole darned omelette that hit him on the gob after the Bournemouth game.

The look on his fat face when Oumar equalised told its own story.

Yep, on one side there was Duncan Ferguson passionately and excitedly jumping about like a lunatic after Oumar's goal and just a couple of yards away, RK never batted an eyelid and just walked away showing his back to that end. It did indeed say it all. Egomaniac and responsible for most of the mess that we are in.

Yep, on one side there was Duncan Ferguson passionately and excitedly jumping about like a lunatic after Oumar's goal and just a couple of yards away, RK never batted an eyelid and just walked away showing his back to that end. It did indeed say it all. Egomaniac and responsible for most of the mess that we are in.

Hi Dave.

Not had a chance to see all the responses. But I'm really pissed off with the media on this. I was there but from our view in the away end, you could see why Taylor gave the pen, especially at the speed everything was happening. From behind you can clearly see Niasse put the ball past Dann who just blocks off Niasse's path. The fall may have been theatrical but you can see definite intent to obstruct and Dann clumsily coming accross him. For Dann to say he 'dived' is ludicrous. Obviously trying to justify his stupidity, just look back at the footage, no one protests that vehemently.

to be fair mate he did dive, he was touched but not in a millions enough to send him to the ground, meaning he's went to ground on purpose, ie a dive

but you get situations like jay rodriguez against arsenal not getting a penalty because he is being honest and trying to get back to his feet. If there's contact, you have to go to ground to get a pen. It's a foul, but you won't get it if you just stand there having been blocked off. No ref has the bottle to give that. Referees are such a walking contradiction in that regard. It's like when he gave Niasse a booking for swearing and complaining that he didnt get a foul in the first half, he then on numerous occasions should have booked palace players and otehr blues for the same thing but didn't. Just such a lack of consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.