Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry

Agree. But I thought the line-up was ok. Two wingers and one no 10 rather than two or three.

The problem is that Morgan and Gana do not create enough. No through balls or early balls so the wingers can have a go. No midfield dominance or guidance. EFC really have spunked away a load of money. All our points other than the Stoke game have been lucky.

Just didn't see the point in playing Sigurdsson CM alongside the other two. Can't believe we pumped £60m+ and over 250k wages on three number 10's - neither of which can regularly create a chance in open play.

This result makes a mockery of those who were clamouring for Big Sam to be appointed because we were in trouble. We're very much out of trouble now.

Call me an old romantic but I think Unsworth should now get the job.
If west ham beat watford we’re back in the bottom 3. We are far from safe, we need back to back wins to reaffirm stability.

No we shouldn't. Both sides are pretty much the worst in the league.

But they'll improve under Hodgson and have been in terms of performances.

Until we get a manager in asap. It won't get better
The thing is man for man we aren't one of the worst teams, far from it. We don't go from 7th best to one of the worst with only one player loss in the meantime. The issue has been defence and attack, and we have attack sorted now seemingly. We just need to defend for 90 minutes and our fortunes change instantly.

We do need defenders to come in and a proper centre forward but away from that in the meantime we aren't one of the worst teams at the bottom, we have just been playing like one

I do think this side will improve massively when down to a game a week (Don't forget most of the squad have been away for the fortnight and playing).

I expect 20 points from 19 first half of season now and 30 from 19 second half

This is what I was thinking. If we get 20 points playing this crap, we surely will get more in the second half with no EL and the Jan window.

This result makes a mockery of those who were clamouring for Big Sam to be appointed because we were in trouble. We're very much out of trouble now.

Call me an old romantic but I think Unsworth should now get the job.
We are still leaking at least 2 goals a game so we are far from out of trouble. If we do it consecutively then fine but a couple of games can send us right back down again into the bottom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.