Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The West Brom collapse is really startling, think Pulis is losing his touch
I think Pulis has no focus anymore.
He usually has a goal, keep his side in the league etc.
With WBA its all just M'eh.
Been steady for a bit, no dreams of top 6..
Will go back to being a yo-yo club IMO.

I do think this side will improve massively when down to a game a week (Don't forget most of the squad have been away for the fortnight and playing).

I expect 20 points from 19 first half of season now and 30 from 19 second half

There's about 12 more games for us up to the beginning of the FA cup lol

Although it should be the u14s in both EL games

Under Koeman a draw away at top placed City = poor result get on his case

Under Unsworth a draw away at bottom placed Palace = good point

Context is important though. Manchester City we were ahead against 10 men. Today we are rock bottom on confidence have gone to quite a confident side and hung in for a draw.

Sorry
Possible the most frustrating draw i've ever sat through. We're just so poor it's unreal, pumping the ball forward at every opportunity - it's ridiculous. I get the high energy closing down but if we concede that many free kicks in another game, we will concede.

Definitely a point gained because Palace were by far the better team. Unsy has been making half time subs every game - which is an open admission of the wrong line up/tactics. Must get it right. I said earlier, that starting XI was Championship standard and RK has to take massive criticism for that, he has built a shambolic team and taken us 10 seconds backwards.

Agree. But I thought the line-up was ok. Two wingers and one no 10 rather than two or three.

The problem is that Morgan and Gana do not create enough. No through balls or early balls so the wingers can have a go. No midfield dominance or guidance. EFC really have spunked away a load of money. All our points other than the Stoke game have been lucky.

This result makes a mockery of those who were clamouring for Big Sam to be appointed because we were in trouble. We're very much out of trouble now.

Call me an old romantic but I think Unsworth should now get the job.
no we still conceded 2 goals against the worst team in the league. manager needed desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.