2017/18 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

His wording would indicate that he is 'tetchy' as a character.

There would have been no grounds for any rumours had he not been playing utterly woeful for numerous weeks, culminating in what appeared to be a deliberate sending off in France.

A humble response to the allegations made would paint him in a better light.

He has been dreadful this season. I expect far more from a player of his quality.

He's got a point to prove now. Whether that point is that he wants to be at club and try hard or whether he wants everyone to know he thinks hes bigger than the club and turn into Mirallas 2.0.

I like it, at least he has said something and is behind the team

just play better please

I don't mind what he says either. All I want is him to man up and start playing like was last spring again.

Although I would say that there's been no denial that said incident did happen and it was utterly pathetic behaviour by both. Time for him to put in a performance.

I don't mind what he says either. All I want is him to man up and start playing like was last spring again.

Although I would say that there's been no denial that said incident did happen and it was utterly pathetic behaviour by both. Time for him to put in a performance.

i bet mirallas made him do it the sneaky toad

Mate, your'e judging someones entire character off a tweet. Maybe have a look at yourself first.

No. I am judging it off the fact that he was jettisoned by a top class manager in Mourinho having already failed under LVG after a dreadful spell at the leading club in the modern era of the Premier League.

He has then arrived here and after a promising start, put in some utterly dreadful performances this season.

He earns an absolute kings ransome. I work hard myself in my job and have to take criticism like anyone else in a working situation.

So I will have a look at myself.
And I am more than happy with my contributions thanks :)

No. I am judging it off the fact that he was jettisoned by a top class manager in Mourinho having already failed under LVG after a dreadful spell at the leading club in the modern era of the Premier League.

He has then arrived here and after a promising start, put in some utterly dreadful performances this season.

He earns an absolute kings ransome. I work hard myself in my job and have to take criticism like anyone else in a working situation.

So I will have a look at myself.
And I am more than happy with my contributions thanks :)

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.