Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative. I think this fella will help us stay in the league. How far our ambitions have fallen, you hit the nail on the head, safe for EFC, lives close, proper northerner and is the safest of safe bets. I’m just disappointed in the regime tbh, never seen such bad footy in my life and I was a season ticket holder during Mike Walker AND Walter Smith era

We're going to return to a pragmatic style, and if we are to do that we may as well get Dyche in.

If the club dont feel like surrendering to that just yet then I suppose there's still time to act and go for another manager.

It does feel like a new era about to be beckoned in though. It'll be a long time before anyone ever regards us as an attractive team capable of pushing on into the elite.

My only concern is that he took Burnley down

Thing is you can find a negative on anyone, but he is diong well now, my main worry would be him having to work with Walsh, Dyche seemed to be able to find a good replacement for Keane while Walsh wasted a summer

It’s 2017 though mate. That’s the issue I have.
To be honest Ijjy I think we have all become too precious about the past history of managers at our club.

We have fallen into the belief that foreign is best . I know there is very little to compare between now and when HK was appointed but can you imagine if we now appointed a manager from the championship.

At the moment we cannot entice the manager that brings guaranteed success with him and so we are still looking for the younger manager that may grow into a great manager and I think that is what BK is trying to do. I think there is little doubt that RK was a Moshiri appointment and that unfortunately has not succeeded.
I , personally would have liked us to try to get Marco Silva as he seems to have something about him and Dyche would not be my pick. But, there is no doubt he has done well at Burnley and is an improving manager and he may surprise us in a pleasant way, he certainly seems passionate enough and knows how to get average players to become better players and to form a strong team, that is not a bad start.

I want us to win games first and I will worry about the style after.

Thing is you can find a negative on anyone, but he is diong well now, my main worry would be him having to work with Walsh, Dyche seemed to be able to find a good replacement for Keane while Walsh wasted a summer

They didn't need to look for a replacement for Keane - Tarkovski and Mee were already at the club when Keane was there

Made a change and they just went ahead at Southampton, way its going could it be a step backwards for him? We need this guy the more I think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.