Sam Allardyce On Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Right then Joey, you get on the radio and rubbish him, meanwhile I’ll get my media mates to say I might consider the job.”
Who cares we are in no position to rule him out - despite what many think he gets results - the alternative is the championship.

Rubbish, what has he ever achieved. No more than Moyes.....

“Right then Joey, you get on the radio and rubbish him, meanwhile I’ll get my media mates to say I might consider the job.”

Rubbish, what has he ever achieved. No more than Moyes.....

He has achieved premiership safety and i would gladly take that right now.He'll do fine until the end of the season.Then we can readdress and reassess the situation in the summer.It's nearly November and this team has only won one league match, since the 12th of August.

I'd take the medicine of having Big Sam as our manager, and bitter, painful medicine it would be, if it was accompanied by urgent off-field action to get this ridiculous, complacent club's shambolic act together. We've sleepwalked into this absolute catastrophe because Moshiri has been content to let everybody have a nice cosy life. It's time to break some eggs if he wants to make a proper omelette.

I'll accept the grim spectre of having a sweaty horrible toad man as our gaffer temporarily playing anti football...as long as it comes with a promise that sweeping change is coming. There's no point Big Sam "putting out the fire" if Elstone and Kenwright are continuing to urinate into the plug sockets.

He has achieved premiership safety and i would gladly take that right now.He'll do fine until the end of the season.Then we can readdress and reassess the situation in the summer.It's nearly November and this team has only won one league match, since the 12th of August.

Jesus wept, let’s at least give Unsy a chance here........

Sam Allardyce is stating interest in the US and Everton jobs. I’m stuck with him either way it seems. At least wih Everton he’d likely fight off relegation.

No. I don't like PE teachers or stewards.

Unfortunately, that little rat Barton has seriously wounded Unsy with his comments. Even though he is a little Shiite of a man, his words were really cutting and play well with anyone who doesn’t like him. Meanwhile his new bezzie mate would ‘consider’ the job. I expect someone has a few bob on the next Everton Manager.........

Meyer’s Law – Whenever you are confronted with an emotionally difficult decision, the alternative that is the most difficult to do is the alternative that is the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.