Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I can get a code but not sure if they get sent in the post, need to be collected or are print at home. Anybody know?

After a code for the home end if anyone has one spare (along with the other hundred asking for them)..

Pre match Boozy Meet up in Lyon
Will everyone be heading to the Place Bellecour, the main square in city centre?

Attachments

• 13456F6C-CBC3-4B08-8B7C-83F4F876B384.jpeg
    13456F6C-CBC3-4B08-8B7C-83F4F876B384.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Anyone got a spare code for the home end? Looking for 2x tickets
By what i've been told, you can't buy online with a uk ip address, and with a code only entitles you to two tickets.
There's a club ticket office in city centre, so i would say get our froggy phrasebooks and this could be our best bet, or pay a frog to buy one.
Which stand/level is everbody going in ?

By what i've been told, you can't buy online with a uk ip address, and with a code only entitles you to two tickets.
There's a club ticket office in city centre, so i would say get our froggy phrasebooks and this could be our best bet, or pay a frog to buy one.
Which stand/level is everbody going in ?

Buying at the city centre store! That’s what the 10 of us are planning to do or getting a couple of French tarts to get them for us. The away end is the South sections 428-431 (upper level) so we are going to try for adjacent sections

Status
Not open for further replies.