Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need two also. No chance of buying off their site?
You had to have a purchase history prior to the draw. I'm also looking for 2 tickets, I'm clinging to a vein hope that they'll open an unused section to let in a couple of thousand of us. Makes sense but hey when have football clubs taken the sensible option- apart from Nuremberg- ?

I'm going to Lyon with my adult son, and despite all the chat about possible trouble over there, I'm still really looking forward to going.
There's gonna be thousands of blues over there, it looks a really interesting city, loads of great pubs too, so we're just going to go and enjoy ourselves, obviously being a little cautious as to what pubs to drink in on the Wednesday night.
Not sure whether to bevvy in the normal touristy French bars, or join the inevitable Everton hordes in the Irish bars, which I presume would be a possible target for their loons.
Yes, I reckon you're right about safety in numbers.
We're staying in the old town, so nearby is the James Joyce Irish bar, the Smoking Dog pub, and the St James Pub, so I reckon there'll be plenty of Evertonians in those places.

We're staying in the old town, so nearby is the James Joyce Irish bar, the Smoking Dog pub, and the St James Pub, so I reckon there'll be plenty of Evertonians in those places.

I must write those down.

Yes, I was really half thinking about just forfeiting my plane ticket because my enthusiasm was completely drained even before yesterday’s debacle.

But I feel re-vitalised again after the sacking and am looking forward to the trip now ;)

The Lyons loons will, without a doubt, be out Wednesday night - and probably after the game thursday considering the early kick off looking for something. They had the audacity to have a go at the Oak before the last weeks game. The Irish & English bars will be target, but probably any bar with a number of blues in it. Lyon loons targeted the England fans in the King Arthur pub before the England Slovakia game during the Euros last year.

But safety in numbers, yes.

Anyone staying close to Part Dieu station? Staying at Ibis les Halles.

The Lyons loons will, without a doubt, be out Wednesday night - and probably after the game thursday considering the early kick off looking for something. They had the audacity to have a go at the Oak before the last weeks game. The Irish & English bars will be target, but probably any bar with a number of blues in it. Lyon loons targeted the England fans in the King Arthur pub before the England Slovakia game during the Euros last year.

But safety in numbers, yes.

Anyone staying close to Part Dieu station? Staying at Ibis les Halles.
We're on the opposite side of the shopping centre, Ibis Gare la part dieu.

Do we think it'll be moody in their end if we can get hold of tickets? What stand do we avoid?

I'd imagine the stand to avoid is the stand opposite where we are.

It's coloured in Blue (€10 tickets) on their map, and appears that's where their "Ultras" congregate.

There is a stadium plan a few pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.