Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What on earth is this crap about Walter Materazzi having been contacted by Everton that I have just read?
Poor fella was shown the door by Watford and now he is going to be our saviour.

Blue Bill has a reputation for keeping his pistol in its holster but I wonder if the Mosh is going to be as tolerant? I would suspect that he will want a lot more than is being offered at the moment for his "£50m net spend"

Think a big reason for bill keeping his pistol in his holster is because he doesn't have enough money to replace ammunition... although it would cost 12m or whatever to fire koeman... mosh earns more than that in interest over a two months

I'm not 100% in the Koeman out gang just yet

Me neither... I can see why people want him gone, he's promised everything and delivered literally nothing. If we did get rid of Koeman
1. Any of the top 4 in that poll won't come
2. Why is Moyes even considered in the list
3. Unsworth has done a cracking job with the u23's
4. What would any of the names talked about be able to do with the dross that the squad are producing at the moment.

The January transfer window seems a long way away at the moment.

Probably an unpopular opinion on here but I'd like him to prove me wrong and turn this nightmare situation around!

Replacing Koeman with Unsworth would be a mistake. Unsy has done great with the young lads, but this is the Premier League.

Having a top coach who can attract top players is key.
I agree. That's why, even if we're turned down on the spot, the board should asking after Ancelotti. Hell, Newcastle got Benitez and they're at least 200 times worse than us...

Even if he doesn't get the job Unsy as number two to a more experienced man might work?Why isn't involved in first team coaching anyway?

Big Dunc and Unsworth 2 that really care about the club. No being serious I would give Unsworth untill Christmas but have Joe Royle assisting him, then there's some experience there. Royle is actually younger than Harry and Roy I thought he was a lot older.

Status
Not open for further replies.