Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an incredible post.

And even if MoshirI, and yourself it seems, was expecting defeat in certain games, was he expecting the absolute bending over that occurred in them?

Is that acceptable to him?

The mask is really slipping on this fellow now.

Although he mouths platitudes about Everton being ambitious and hungry to compete at the top table and how the fans "deserve" a winning team, it seems to me he is another "know your place" merchant whom is happy enough getting by in mid table so as to keep the Sky millions coming in.

Him and Koeman are made for each other.

Hear that. I'm sort of judging him (Moshiri) on the stadium, weirdly. I'm amazed though a draw vs Limassol was not unexpected.... they spent 150m in the summer and expected to be realistically out the Europa by September!

According to Talkshyt, Moshiri fully supports Koeman. That means another six weeks of this intolerable krap.

In another six weeks, we will be bottom of the Prem and our elimination from Europe mathematically sealed. Act now, with an international break to burn, just like in 94, and we have a chance of salvation.
Salvation??? With whom?? In 2 weeks?? Dream on....lollollollol

@orly
here they come

*index
1noe4s.gif

Regarding money:

Look at how much Liverpool have spent since fluking the League Cup on pennos in 2012. And now consider the number of trophies they have won in return..... exactly! In fact, it has been 14 years since LFC won a cup without penalties. Nit picking, but still relevant to my point that money doesn't always solve everything. Also, look at Blackburn, that went south pretty quick after they won the Prem in 95!

So I propose that we put Unsworth in charge of this Starting XI...

Mirallas-Niasse-Lookman
Davies-Gana-Vlasic
Baines-Keane-Holgate-Kenny
Pickford

...and watch the performances (or at least the workrate) improve 100x. Sure we'd take a few hidings, of that I've no doubt and I can't even say with confidence we'd even finish top half. But with just a shade more ingenuity we'd have had Burnley buried long before their goal. I believe that XI would have provided such ingenuity.

Think I'm mad? That squad contains 3 youngsters who have an existing rapport with Unsworth, they'll play for him and the club. 4 if you count Niasse.

Mirallas and Lookman would add an injection of much-needed pace. I can count on the fingers of one hand the minutes they have played this season and we're hovering just above the relegation zone. Coincidence? I think not.

Martina and Williams must never befoul our shirt again. Simply playing them should be a sacking offence.

Is it really that hard Koeman? Well I suppose it is now you've clearly lost the dressing room. Egotistical, clueless and without empathy, you are the 2017 version of Mike Walker, Koeman, and it's time to go.
If that's out strongest team we are in big trouble

Hate it when people say stuff like ‘he’s egotistical, lost the dressing room’ and so on.

We have no idea on that sort of thing and it’s pretty embarrassing to say you do.

He’s not doing well with Everton right now and that’s enough for me to want change.

If that’s him sorting whatever out then so be it. Just want Everton back to winning.

On Sunday I did hear he lost the dressing room, ended up taking a wrong turn and went into the broom cupboard

Yes I'm crap at comedy

Hate it when people say stuff like ‘he’s egotistical, lost the dressing room’ and so on.

We have no idea on that sort of thing and it’s pretty embarrassing to say you do.

He’s not doing well with Everton right now and that’s enough for me to want change.

If that’s him sorting whatever out then so be it. Just want Everton back to winning.
He's Dutch, calling him egotistical is a safe net in fairness

If that's out strongest team we are in big trouble

It isn't our strongest and I never said it was. But under Unsworth it would be the most motivated and pacy. I don't know about you but we're already in "pull out the C4 before we die" territory.

Just like Gylfi, however, Koeman has had blinders on for certain players. He wanted Giroud and only him. So we waited...and waited. And then the season started. Who sells their striker after the season starts?

And who sells their star striker......nay, only striker.... six weeks before the season starts with no one already signed to replace him?

Even Danny Murphy was scathing of this fact on t'radio this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.