Match Thread Atalanta v Everton - Thursday 14/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have to wonder what is going on with RK. We have 150 million worth of new players and have taken 10 steps backwards and are far worse than last season and its all over the pitch, not just a striker. I mean what sort of manager doesn't play his number 1 goal keeper when his team have been playing as bad as they have this season. Its not all down to gelling either. We cant even pass the ball to a team mate and there is no passion or effort from any of them. It is like they dont want to play. Reminiscent of when Martinez lost the dressing room. Relegation form so far this season.

I
At the risk of sounding Davek-like, I think habitual losers like Jagielka and Baines might need moving on. It might be a similar case to when John Terry was seen to be a bad influence in the dressing room. These guys who have never won a thing seem to be passing their losing mentality on to the newer players.

That's my only excuse for this utter dross anyway.
I completely agree. We always wonder why we collapse at Anfield and it's because players like the ones you mentioned have took too many hidings there to be able to believe they can win the game

Kim Jong.... Trump... one of you please press the button before next May. I just cannot live in a world where all I hear is "ello ello bluenwhite shyt, bluenwhite shyt ELLO ELLO!!!!" and "Football League yer 'avin a laff" etc.

People are gonna jump on all the new signings backs now, I completely disagree with any of that. I fully believe this is because of Koemans management, we haven't played any good slick football since he joined and he bypassed the scrutiny because it wasn't his squad. Now it is and were playing the same, answers please I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.