Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
theirs 6 million reasons he should have got the right players in -its early days lets see how he adapt playing 3 no 10s and two defensive midfielders ;)

...I'm reminded of the boo boys on Howard Kendall's case in his early days before things clicked and we know what happened then. I'm not for one minute suggesting Koeman's fate is the same, but it's worth remembering that it takes time to find the right blend and build a team.

Let's not forget, he's really only had one window to bring players in and I actually think the players he's acquired are generally a good bunch. I remember the 7 Kendall bought in his first window. I'm not particularly defending Koeman, but it really is too early to write him off.

How many points did people expect us to have after 4 games. I can safely say 4 was the general opinion by most including me.

So why all the bedwetting

A lot of our fans are turning Into deluded Kopites.We are the 7th best team in the land and we hope to go far in cups and Europe, sooner we all come to terms with it, the better.

giphy.gif

How many points did people expect us to have after 4 games. I can safely say 4 was the general opinion by most including me.

A lot of our fans are turning Into deluded Kopites.We are the 7th best team in the land and we hope to go far in cups and Europe, sooner we all come to terms with it, the better.
To be fair mate, I don't think many, if any, are complaining about the points haul. It's the turgid, drab togger we're playing, and the lack of any competative edge in our last two outings. Not something to wet the bed about, but it can't be ignored.

...I'm reminded of the boo boys on Howard Kendall's case in his early days before things clicked and we know what happened then. I'm not for one minute suggesting Koeman's fate is the same, but it's worth remembering that it takes time to find the right blend and build a team.

Let's not forget, he's really only had one window to bring players in and I actually think the players he's acquired are generally a good bunch. I remember the 7 Kendall bought in his first window. I'm not particularly defending Koeman, but it really is too early to write him off.
But...if you remember right Kendall had a plan and stuck to it just changed the names that went into his plan. Koeman on the other hand..

3 points so he is ahead of schedule - lets see if he can pick a balanced team or he will get sacked by christmas!

Because the level of performance has been utterly horrendous and the football is awful to watch. Zero signs of progress, can't beat or even come close to challenging the top teams, no away win since January...

Having said that I'm not wetting the bed, I don't even rage when Everton are rubbish, I laugh at the inevitability of it all.

You're probably correct, but I would have expected any Everton team to make the opposition raise a sweat at least and they completely, to a man, failed to do that on Saturday

He needs a HK moment like Oxford away to turn this shower around who he has signed!
I know you're not being entirely serious but don't even mention this guy in the same breadth as HK. No matter how much luck this guy gets we're not winning the league with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.