• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*serious moment

Brisan seems like a really sound bloke mate ( barring that post ).

I'd guess he's the same sort of age as me, and attitudes have, quite rightly changed since I was a lad, but I doubt very much he knew how offensive a remark like that could be to many. It's not that long ago that Kelvin Mackenzie made the gorilla comparison to Ross, so you'd hope most Evertonians would be a bit more clued up, but I'm sure he ( Bri that is) will look back at this and learn a bit from it.

*end of serious moment

If your friend is wrong then ,as a warning to any future ITK's, we will hunt him down in packs, kill him and put his head on a pikestaff outside GOT towers.

Not my friend mate. It was a quote from the guy who broke the Costa loan to us. This is getting very confusing haha

Not my friend mate. It was a quote from the guy who broke the Costa loan to us. This is getting very confusing haha

So long as you know where he lives and can lead us to him if Costa doesn't sign then it's all good here mate !
I wonder what number Costa would take if he did actually join us ?

Klaassen & Sandro
I think both of these will be bloody ace when they get used to things. Also think young Henry (Onyekuru, from memory) will be some player too. New kid Vlasic(?) if he's in, is also one for the future, but a hell of a talent apparently. Done alright abroad I reckon. Plus Dzeko on deadline day.

So long as you know where he lives and can lead us to him if Costa doesn't sign then it's all good here mate !
I wonder what number Costa would take if he did actually join us ?

Costa will know, there are quite a few pictures/videos of him with the guy on instagram (naldy galdin). He is supposedly the one who confirmed his loan to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.