Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know a deal was done with AM . All I have seen is the quote from Costa complaining about the lack of effort they have shown about buying him . If he has signed any sort of deal with them then I would join the no side .
If we stand a chance of signing him longer term it'd be great.

I'm not against Costa at all, quite the opposite. I'd love his snide here.

But I have reservations about a four month loan and then trying to replace him in Jan, that's all.

Gray isn't all that. I was even talking to Leicester fans on Twitter and they don't rate him, can't stand that he thinks he should be playing even though when he gets chances to impress he never does and that's why he can't get in the team on a regular basis....
Sounds like Meralis
Gray isn't all that. I was even talking to Leicester fans on Twitter and they don't rate him, can't stand that he thinks he should be playing even though when he gets chances to impress he never does and that's why he can't get in the team on a regular basis....

Sounds like Mirallas.

Zohore from Cardiff would be pointless, he is similar probably worse than lookman or DCL.

On Costa, if at one hour before end of deadline day we still have not signed a striker then let's take him on loan, (but have a feeling the whole loan thing will benefit Madrid far more than us).

Also. Why did we rush to sell lukaku when we did not have a replacement set up? There is a danger that this could be the take away story when we look back at this transfer window in a few years time. (hope I'm wrong)

The fact that we're scrambling about with three days to go of the window for a forward, having spent £140m, is embarrassing.

Terrible management from all involved.

It was the position that needed filling as quickly as possible.

Seen someone saying it gives Walsh more time to sort a striker this Costa deal. Haha what's be been doing since March?

I think you've mentioned this already mate. Maybe once or twice before.
And you've replied to it, once or twice before. What's your point?

Since I last mentioned it, we're even closer to the deadline and we have played two more games further highlighting our limitations as a team.

...more potential than proven but given what's out there he could be decent. I think the fact that he plays for Cardiff puts folk off.

He looks decent, probs does need another full season in the championship but he's got plenty of good attributes! Young, 6'3", strong, quick, can hold the ball up and not a bad finisher either. Just needs a full season for experience and to gain confidence from scoring and when he does he'll be some player.

Status
Not open for further replies.