Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
townsend going to leicester surely that means d gray is on his way out

Gray isn't all that. I was even talking to Leicester fans on Twitter and they don't rate him, can't stand that he thinks he should be playing even though when he gets chances to impress he never does and that's why he can't get in the team on a regular basis....

Last edited:
I would prefer a top class on a permanent deal but there's very little time left . With Ron constantly nudging the board in every interview, I suspect they are dragging their heels .
Imagine if Costa comes here , scores loads of goals and falls in love with the club and wants to stay.
A gamble worth taking ?
We are a very sexy club and lots of players who have come here fall in love with us.

..from what I saw, the rumour is a permanent move to Atletico, with 6 months loan to Everton.

...increasing Everton rumours circulating about Cardiff striker, Kenneth Zohore.

23 years old; 6ft 3in Danish born centre forward; Physically in the Lukaku mould; 13 goals in 34 games since joining Cardiff permanently in 2016; uncapped at full international, 27 goals in 62 at junior levels; made his debut in the Champions League as a 16 year old substitute for Copenhagen against Barcelona at Camp Nou.

Apparently Brighton have had a £12m bid rejected, the Cardiff manager saying at the weekend they want £30m.

Warnock is saying that cos he doesn't want to sell him. He's told Zohore to give him this season, play every week, get goals and improve and then he will get his big move....

I would prefer a top class on a permanent deal but there's very little time left . With Ron constantly nudging the board in every interview, I suspect they are dragging their heels .
Imagine if Costa comes here , scores loads of goals and falls in love with the club and wants to stay.
A gamble worth taking ?
We are a very sexy club and lots of players who have come here fall in love with us.
But hasn't he already agreed to go back to Spain? We'd have 0% chance of him staying.

I'm not against Costa, I'd like him in a perm, I just can't see much point in a 4 month loan.

they're not gaping. Calm down, just a few dents. If it weren't for mori's injury we'd have plenty of numbers for centre back, we still do. We just now need one more body. Same as striker, we still have 3 strikers, we just need another quality addition there. Injuries are part of football, we've had cruel luck in that regard, just got to make do for the time being, we can't go out and buy replacements for everyone that's injured, we can only submit a squad list of 25.

world class striker who will win us games for a few months and it gives us extra time to get a permanent replacement in january, certainly better than going with what we have.
But it'll be much harder to get a CF of quality in Jan.

But hasn't he already agreed to go back to Spain? We'd have 0% chance of him staying.

I'm not against Costa, I'd like him in a perm, I just can't see much point in a 4 month loan.
I didn't know a deal was done with AM . All I have seen is the quote from Costa complaining about the lack of effort they have shown about buying him . If he has signed any sort of deal with them then I would join the no side .

they're not gaping. Calm down, just a few dents. If it weren't for mori's injury we'd have plenty of numbers for centre back, we still do. We just now need one more body. Same as striker, we still have 3 strikers, we just need another quality addition there. Injuries are part of football, we've had cruel luck in that regard, just got to make do for the time being, we can't go out and buy replacements for everyone that's injured, we can only submit a squad list of 25.

world class striker who will win us games for a few months and it gives us extra time to get a permanent replacement in january, certainly better than going with what we have.
Costa wouldn't be fit till mid September, 8-10 games then more disruption In January not worth the hassle.

Warnock is saying that cos he doesn't want to sell him. He's told Zohore to give him this season, play every week, get goals and improve and then he will get his big move....

...more potential than proven but given what's out there he could be decent. I think the fact that he plays for Cardiff puts folk off.

Status
Not open for further replies.