Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, you've just taken it further off topic by cryarsing.
So are we going to sign a striker or not.

Congrats, you've taken it even further off topic by cryarsing about him doing so. But then you threw in a bit at the end of it about a striker to make it seem like on topic!

I totally agree, we need a striker. I hear this this Niasse lad for sale and hes got some premier league experience.

Congrats, you've taken it even further off topic by cryarsing about him doing so. But then you threw in a bit at the end of it about a striker to make it seem like on topic!

I totally agree, we need a striker. I hear this this Niasse lad for sale and hes got some premier league experience.
I hear he's about as useful as a hammer is when dealing with a screw.
I don't have a clue as to who we could bring in tbh, here's hoping our scouts have a few targets lined up to lead the line.

The £40M net spend is actually about £28M...and that will come down to below £20M by the window's end...which was my prediction: a net spend of between a million and £20M - in other words just another recent summer transfer window and no clear break with the Everton financial model of, essentially, sell to buy.
No, the 40 million net spend is actually 65, which will end up around 80 at the end of the window.

See, we all can make up numbers to change facts!

Can we stop talking about @davek and concentrate on the transfer speculation instead? If you don't like something Dave says just ignore it and move on, don't clutter the thread up with reasons to ignore him. I'm fed up trawling through we-hate-davek posts.

Jesus!

And either like this post or ignore it, don't start another davek-related argument.

Last edited:

....well, the window closes 1 week today so only 6 days and approximately 16 hours to bring in who we want and possibly move out who we don't. Here's what's being said this Thursday morning;

- According to Marca, Deportivo have ended their interest in Everton goalkeeper, Joel Robles. Apparently the Spanish club are under financial pressure and are concentrating their efforts on bringing forward Lucas Perez in from Arsenal.

- The Daily Star report Chelsea are looking to quickly tie up deals for Everton's Ross Barkley, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal and Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater.

- 4th Official say Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, is keen on Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye.

- Sabahspor quote Everton striker, Oumar Niasse as saying he misses Turkey and can't wait to get back. Apparently Niasse has agreed a move to Fenerbahce but the deal is yet to be agreed with Everton.

- Belgian newspaper La Derniere Heure report Everton interest in Newcastle target, Dennis Praet. The midfielder plays for Sampdoria.

Disagree.

If he has a point and its valid then I will happily listen. Its his constant churn of garbage and his own important views that he can't be swayed from.

People defend him because its a forum, agree, we need other views. But when he posts it really ruins threads as he has an agenda and won't be swayed.

Ignore is not enough. Come on mods.

By the way, I have reported him several times for taking threads off topic. Never makes a difference.

Forget ignore and report. Whatever thread Davek wants to ruin its ok...

The irony is that you have done something akin to that you moan about @davek doing, namely you've strayed off topic and somewhat de-railed the Summer Transfer thread !!

....well, the window closes 1 week today so only 6 days and approximately 16 hours to bring in who we want and possibly move out who we don't. Here's what's being said this Thursday morning;

- According to Marca, Deportivo have ended their interest in Everton goalkeeper, Joel Robles. Apparently the Spanish club are under financial pressure and are concentrating their efforts on bringing forward Lucas Perez in from Arsenal.

- The Daily Star report Chelsea are looking to quickly tie up deals for Everton's Ross Barkley, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal and Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater.

- 4th Official say Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, is keen on Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye.

- Sabahspor quote Everton striker, Oumar Niasse as saying he misses Turkey and can't wait to get back. Apparently Niasse has agreed a move to Fenerbahce but the deal is yet to be agreed with Everton.

- Belgian newspaper La Derniere Heure report Everton interest in Newcastle target, Dennis Praet. The midfielder plays for Sampdoria.

The most depressing one yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.