Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave that's not the narrative, youre falling off the wagon....
I'm not advocating hoofball, but in the same way as Giroud gives a team like Arsenal an alternative I think we should have that.

I accept its dangerous for us as we have many fans who just want that type of basic footy and would push for more of it, but we do need an aerial threat too.

How have we "continuously lower(ed) the standards of the team"? so far Zat?

On this thread? My constantly advocating the signing of absolute donkeys thus hoping or in some cases demanding the team quality is lowered.

Slimani ffs...goodness me

Lukaku last season, Slimani this season...

DCL is already a superior player.

I'm not advocating hoofball, but in the same way as Giroud gives a team like Arsenal an alternative I think we should have that.

I accept its dangerous for us as we have many fans who just want that type of basic footy and would push for more of it, but we do need an aerial threat too.

We will end up playing that way all game. Otherwise Benteke would be a passenger as we've seen at Liverpool and as we are beginning to see at Palace...De Boer would bite our hands off for a big amount for him.

Yes my king shall stay

Hopefully so, amazing were left with stekelenburg as 2nd choice after koeman said he wanted 3 keepers.

Replay of sland leicester on sky sports now, i shall scout slimani for you all

I wonder how long you will last

You didnt answer the question Zat, have you ever watched a game of football? Have you watched Everton at all this season?

Clearly ive watched every game...hence posting in the match thread.

I know youre on here as a wind up but why make it so obvious...its less amusing.

I wonder how long you will last

Clearly ive watched every game...hence posting in the match thread.

I know youre on here as a wind up but why make it so obvious...its less amusing.
He just did some running...that seemed to go ok, just nearly got a second yellow for a bad tackle the big blurt

Status
Not open for further replies.