Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howedes would be lovely. Just on set pieces alone. Him, Keane, a proper target guy, getting on the end of a Siggy delivery. Goals galore. With our defense, man. Add Benteke to that mix, man. He can also play LB a bit, too, no question.

Its not about Besic, its about you not grasping desires and NEEDS.

We NEED a Striker, we desire a CB, a Fullback, a Winger, we dont desire or need another DM.

Morgan, Gana, Davies, Klaassen, Iceland are all gonna struggle to play every week as it is.

As I say, if we have dough left over at the end of the window, sure buy Dondlelonger and as for the 60m in sales you say we can make, that moneys just paid for Iceland and some of it will pay for the Striker and CB.

A striker and a backup cb/lb. Yes. No doubt.

As I have stated in another reply to you. I want a dm while you want a winger, which is the difference.

Schneiderlin is a holding midfielder. Gana is more of a box to box midfielder. Klasseen is an attacking midfielder. Siggy is a playmaker. Davies as rotation. I don't see the problem even a dm comes in as alterative to Gana and Schneiderlin. It only means McCarthy will go and Besic will remain as back-up.

Howedes would be lovely. Just on set pieces alone. Him, Keane, a proper target guy, getting on the end of a Siggy delivery. Goals galore. With our defense, man. Add Benteke to that mix, man. He can also play LB a bit, too, no question.

Yes but yestetday Koeman said he wanted a left footed CB and Howedes is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.