Match Thread Manchester City v Everton (Mon 21 Aug 2017, 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an Everton fan, just a very strange one who enjoys arguing contrarian points on the internet.

For example, if we'd won that 1-0, he'd have called lucky and slammed Koeman for not going for two or three, and it was a hollow victory as a result.

He is what he is. My view is that if people are annoyed by him, just ignore him.
Nahh hes a Twunt

we bottled it, no getting away from that which is very disappointing. But hey, we take a point, still unbeaten, positives to be seen, just annoying it's our club mentality to never ever win these sort of games anymore, ever since spurs and city became top teams we can't win away at these grounds either now, adding to the other 4, which is really no good. The rest of the prem do it, terrible terrible teams like burnley can, so we need to find out why we can't.
We would have won if not for an individual error tbh. We had the right mentality.

Utterly 'kin pathetic.

Leading a team down to 10 men for the last 55 minutes and shutting up shop for a one goal win then getting hauled back.

Tells you everything you need to know about a team led by a cautious, hide-behind-the couch manager.

Plotters out in force.

He's an Everton fan, just a very strange one who enjoys arguing contrarian points on the internet.

For example, if we'd won that 1-0, he'd have called lucky and slammed Koeman for not going for two or three, and it was a hollow victory as a result.

He is what he is. My view is that if people are annoyed by him, just ignore him.
Read WUM

And lol at the state of this place. But it's been made very clear from the bosses that winding up Everton fans is allowed on here, so it's not getting any better.

Only way to stop it is to not play his game. Remember, he doesn't believe any of this, he just really likes attention.
If your talking about who I think you are, you should put him on ignore like me, its nice not reading all the bull.

First half, brilliant.

Second half, awful. Only 34% possession against a team with 10 men is pretty embarrassing, regardless of who the team is. We couldn't string two passes together when we really should have been hammering home our numerical advantage. I guess that's where our lack of pace is going to affect us the most because it makes us unable to counter attack.

I thought our tactics were pretty small time as well, to be honest.

Yep ok genius ....Against the most expensive team in the league ...Yeah, OK lads , let's go beat em up!!:zzz:
Not once did I say beat them up did I? I said give it a go not park the bus. So the cost of players scares you? Good thing you aren't a player, you'd be afraid to step out of the locker room against those big bad expensive signings...

Status
Not open for further replies.