2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought he played well this evening.

Normally he only really looks good when it's "backs to the wall", but tonight he actually sprayed the ball about a few times and, bar the odd mistake, looked pretty composed.

It probably tells us something that mine is the first post of the evening in this thread tonight

... though that might just be that I'm an awkward bugger

Thought he played well this evening.

Normally he only really looks good when it's "backs to the wall", but tonight he actually sprayed the ball about a few times and, bar the odd mistake, looked pretty composed.

It probably tells us something that mine is the first post of the evening in this thread tonight

... though that might just be that I'm an awkward bugger

Agreed wb, thought he was solid and won a lot of his duals. Certainly his best performance so far, looked a little more at it this evening

This thread isn't near as much fun when people are saying good things about Ashley. I'll be back when his 6-pack becomes a 5-pack and we can continue ridiculing him.

Ugh I know right. Impossible standards set by society

giphy.gif

Seen some suggestions that he was feeling his back, but Koeman interview seems to indicate it was a tactical change. Regardless, he has had a good start to the season, same as the rest of the defensive players really. Most don't want to hear it, but we'd be worse off without him atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.