The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I am a UK citizen and its what our government seem to relish doing, there's no point punishing the innocent majority for the actions of a few dozen pillocks - it breeds resentment and destroys morale (oh that's why the govt do it) . Also think of the footballers and their ambitions.

A simple behind closed doors second leg, only allowing in the away fans, obviously, will allow the competition to proceed.
It would be a no go for away fans surely with mindless morons of the Jurassic period roaming around the ground with their 50cc Ladas as get away cars

Language
LOL at all of y'all.

Football culture being different outside of England shocker. It's what people do around here - be bellends, get in fights, act like tw@s. UEFA usually issues fines and bans for just about every eastern bloc team every year, no biggie, teams pay them and carry on anyway.

It would be a no go for away fans surely with mindless morons of the Jurassic period roaming around the ground with their 50cc Ladas as get away cars
Yeah. Don't think I'd fancy it. Violence is mainly attractive to those with nothing to lose.

I wouldn't risk this face! :)

Scruffy no mark lonsdale wearing mongs.

Should feel privileged to be able to come to goodison park instead of embarrassing themselves like that. Families sit in the park end what would they do if the stewards never got there?

I know, it's all an act, they knew they would never get to us it's just because for some reason they think it makes them look good by acting like morons.

Most of them would get filled in if they tried it outside one of the pubs.

There's a lad of Croatian descent at my 'soccer' club here in Oz - he's just posted a clip of the Split biffs with the following comment on his FB page;

'Makes me proud of my Hrvastka heritage. Get em lads
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
'

Oh dear...

This behavior reminds me of people who support ISIS who posts statuses on Facebook of how happy they are when terrorists has killed lots of people

This behavior reminds me of people who support ISIS who posts statuses on Facebook of how happy they are when terrorists has killed lots of people
Yeah mate, exactly the same.

Causing a minor conflict at a football game vs. actually killing loads of people.

Also honestly, it's like you've never seen or heard of rough crowds. There's much worse out there as well, it's just that the general opinion for a football crowd in the UK is thinking you're dead 'ard when you shout at the opposition fans that they're dickheads.

And to be fair the most polish lads from abroad are not the greatest representatives of our country :D

Even though I am a UK citizen and its what our government seem to relish doing, there's no point punishing the innocent majority for the actions of a few dozen pillocks - it breeds resentment and destroys morale (oh that's why the govt do it) . Also think of the footballers and their ambitions.

A simple behind closed doors second leg, only allowing in the away fans, obviously, will allow the competition to proceed.
Why not, all English teams were banned for 10yrs for the action's of a few pillocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.