The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the box room ninjas who came on this forum a week ago were e-spotters?!

Lads, no ones arsed that you're drinking beer with your mates and acting all moody. It's all just for show and social media hits. It's the worst case of collective insecurity I've seen against us for absolute beards. Utterly desperate for validation. Look at us! We're the torcida! We're dead edgy and passionate! We so violent! Beauts.

You looked like someone just delivered cocaine and alcohol for the first time to a remote scruffy Welsh village. As soon as the stewards came over they all were dead happy to be contained like the shithouse who throws a slap when he knows the other lad is being held back.

Just watch the game lads, you're fooling no one. And no ones arsed.

Took a late lunch and was watching it a work. Office is open floor plan (no dividers just open rows of tables) and my 2 co-workers got started watching once that whole mess started. Mutual disgust right down the row, just no place for that in modern sports/culture.

There's a lad of Croatian descent at my 'soccer' club here in Oz - he's just posted a clip of the Split biffs with the following comment on his FB page;

'Makes me proud of my Hrvastka heritage. Get em lads
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
'

Oh dear...

I had an alert on my phone about the game being paused due to fans acting like asses... I'm glad it wasn't any Blues. They should forfeit the next match and just end it. What I saw clips of should be punished, and the only way to get through to wack jobs like this who invest more than they should is to completely take away what they invest in. That was ridiculous

There's a lad of Croatian descent at my 'soccer' club here in Oz - he's just posted a clip of the Split biffs with the following comment on his FB page;

'Makes me proud of my Hrvastka heritage. Get em lads
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
'

Oh dear...

There's clear footage of a guy in a white tshirt punching a steward then jumping back into the crowds.

Tell your mate. Yeah. 'Heroic'.

I had an alert on my phone about the game being paused due to fans acting like asses... I'm glad it wasn't any Blues. They should forfeit the next match and just end it. What I saw clips of should be punished, and the only way to get through to wack jobs like this who invest more than they should is to completely take away what they invest in. That was ridiculous
Even though I am a UK citizen and its what our government seem to relish doing, there's no point punishing the innocent majority for the actions of a few dozen pillocks - it breeds resentment and destroys morale (oh that's why the govt do it) . Also think of the footballers and their ambitions.

A simple behind closed doors second leg, only allowing in the away fans, obviously, will allow the competition to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.