2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might have a poorer season than the last two this year especially if there's an exodus of players (Walker plus Rose, Eriksen maybe) over this wage structure or an injury to Kane/Alli.

They are playing at Wembley this year rather than WHL let's just see .

COYB with or without Ross.

Not entirely sure what thread this is, but anyrate, I reckon Spurs could do an epic "Spurs" next season.

We are, but he wants out. Nobody connected with Everton wants Ross to go, those who say they do are only saying so now because of his behaviour in putting the club In this position. The fact remains however what are the club to do? Imo they've done the best they could out of an impossible situation.

Best and most succinct comment on the Ross situation I've read.

Could see Ross going to Stoke, they need a few players in and at least he wouldnt have to worry about playing at Goodison this season

We are, but he wants out. Nobody connected with Everton wants Ross to go, those who say they do are only saying so now because of his behaviour in putting the club In this position. The fact remains however what are the club to do? Imo they've done the best they could out of an impossible situation.

The 'connected with Everton' bit, does that include 'supporters'?
If it does, what do you think @Tel001 or @4737carlin , do you want him to stay?

The 'connected with Everton' bit, does that include 'supporters'?
If it does, what do you think @Tel001 or @4737carlin , do you want him to stay?
Interesting question, I would have to say no. But only because he didnt sign the contract, for that reason there is no point in him being here, and the sooner he has gone the better. All summer we have tried to get ready for this season and he is the only player that is causing us problems. The targets, well apart from Siggy, all came without problems, Lukaku found a new club right away, but Ross is doing nothing either way apart from give the manager an issue we really dont need.
Aside from the contract his ability I dont think is good enough now, it was ok when pushing for 7th but if we want to move onto the next level he wont cut it. Of course if he had done the right thing by the fans and signed the only question would be how much game time does he get, not if he is staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.