Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes but that's the point I'm making. Linked with players like Benteke and Kalinic etc. that have scored consistently at a high level but nah they're crap let's sign a kid after one season. Dolberg this, Belotti that. They could end up just being a one off and because of their age they'll cost twice as much. Look at Martial.

The caveat with Sandro is he cost £5m so it's not really a risk purchase IMO.

Big wages though (allegedly).

I agree with your point though.

There you go, 2nd choice and budget option if they don't get Belotti. I'm sure he'll be ace with fellow superstar Borini...

Jorgensen would be really hard to watch for a season....really, really hard to accept him as an Everton forward.

Were you trying to be funny? Why 14, is that the age of your Mum when you popped out headfirst onto the toilet floor?

We wont get 4th...the squad is nowhere near good enough. Signing Dolberg would enable us to have a potential superstar on our hands. Look at the impact a younger less experienced Davies made...Dolberg would be a coup.

See my quotes on Slimani in the vaults from a year or two ago...he's another Kalinic. Dross.

Still don't know why people mention Benteke....

It's Dolberg every time...

Dolberg is the one...the time is now to sign him, if he goes to Monaco it's another Tielemans.

I cant believe we signed Klaassen when Tielemans could have been signed last summer or in Jan even.

Were never getting top 4 with Kalinic so why even waste the money on him...go for someone whose potentially world class but who can play now...not someone whose average at best and at worst who can flop.

If not dolberg then spend the money and get Belotti.
@Milkman you've been utterly roasted.

There you go, 2nd choice and budget option if they don't get Belotti. I'm sure he'll be ace with fellow superstar Borini...

Jorgensen would be really hard to watch for a season....really, really hard to accept him as an Everton forward.

Were you trying to be funny? Why 14, is that the age of your Mum when you popped out headfirst onto the toilet floor?

We wont get 4th...the squad is nowhere near good enough. Signing Dolberg would enable us to have a potential superstar on our hands. Look at the impact a younger less experienced Davies made...Dolberg would be a coup.

See my quotes on Slimani in the vaults from a year or two ago...he's another Kalinic. Dross.

Still don't know why people mention Benteke....

It's Dolberg every time...

Dolberg is the one...the time is now to sign him, if he goes to Monaco it's another Tielemans.

I cant believe we signed Klaassen when Tielemans could have been signed last summer or in Jan even.

Were never getting top 4 with Kalinic so why even waste the money on him...go for someone whose potentially world class but who can play now...not someone whose average at best and at worst who can flop.

If not dolberg then spend the money and get Belotti.
I've reported you mate. I think that was very mean

As i mentioned Zat I'm no expert on other leagues but everything I've read about Dolberg hints to him being a more rounded forward than a target man, which seems to be Koeman's preferred CF.

Most likely, but he's who i'd be in for...

Go get Tierney from Celtic, finally sort out the Sigurdsson deal, actually make Arsenal and Giroud a proper offer and force the issue, and sign a centre back who is good enough that it will mean Jags and Williams sit on the bench
Would be nice. Guess Gibson is the obvious one to go for and if we wanted him we'd have to move before Southampton do to replace VVD. That or some random foreigner that half the people will never have seen before but will say he is boss or useless just because of the club and fee involved.

Would be nice. Guess Gibson is the obvious one to go for and if we wanted him we'd have to move before Southampton do to replace VVD. That or some random foreigner that half the people will never have seen before but will say he is boss or useless just because of the club and fee involved.
Ben Gibson would go straight into our first XI, either as a partner for Keane, or the LCB in a three. Gibson is practically a left sided Keane, just a little less physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.