Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not dolberg then spend the money and get Belotti.

Come on Zat, you know as well as I do that we are not spending £90m on a striker, and even if we were prepared to do that, Belotti is going to sign for an elite Champions League club, unless Milan manage to convince Torino to sell him and Belotti fancies joining the "revolution" there.

I really like Dolberg, but I think the signing of Sandro precludes Dolberg, sadly. Dolberg isn't a target man and he's young, so assuming Koeman has wanted this big, physical striker all along, Dolberg would have had to have been the "other" striker we signed, and we got Sandro instead. Time will tell whether that was the right move or not.

There you go, 2nd choice and budget option if they don't get Belotti. I'm sure he'll be ace with fellow superstar Borini...

Jorgensen would be really hard to watch for a season....really, really hard to accept him as an Everton forward.

Were you trying to be funny? Why 14, is that the age of your Mum when you popped out headfirst onto the toilet floor?

We wont get 4th...the squad is nowhere near good enough. Signing Dolberg would enable us to have a potential superstar on our hands. Look at the impact a younger less experienced Davies made...Dolberg would be a coup.

See my quotes on Slimani in the vaults from a year or two ago...he's another Kalinic. Dross.

Still don't know why people mention Benteke....

It's Dolberg every time...

Dolberg is the one...the time is now to sign him, if he goes to Monaco it's another Tielemans.

I cant believe we signed Klaassen when Tielemans could have been signed last summer or in Jan even.

Were never getting top 4 with Kalinic so why even waste the money on him...go for someone whose potentially world class but who can play now...not someone whose average at best and at worst who can flop.

Never say never we got 4th with an average squad in 2004-2005. I am happy with Dolberg but don't think he is a target man the manager wants.

Until the following are benched or sold I'm not paying to watch them anymore....Rooney, Barkley, Mori, McCarthy, Lennon, Barry & Besic.
If anyone thinks any of these ''players'' improves us or deserves to stay on from last season you're deluded.

Sorry forgot to add...Martina, Niasse, Stek & Robles

Guess your not watching much football this season then

True - but not many players enhanced their reputations during RM's final two seasons and last season he was plague by injuries and misguided loyalty to Eire

For me it's time to sell him to make profit. He is a ok DM (chasing around) but can't pass and offer nothing when going forward. His only good season came in 2013-2014 and I don't see how he can regain such form after 3 full seasons.

For me it's time to sell him to make profit. He is a ok DM (chasing around) but can't pass and offer nothing when going forward. His only good season came in 2013-2014 and I don't see how he can regain such form after 3 full seasons.

This. If we get a good offer, sound, Sell him. If not, not a disaster he stays. As you have said when youre pushing CL places the Dm needs to do more than run round, needs to be good on the ball. Hence Schneiderlin. File maybe under next season finding a younger deputy for Schneiderlin.

This. If we get a good offer, sound, Sell him. If not, not a disaster he stays. As you have said when youre pushing CL places the Dm needs to do more than run round, needs to be good on the ball. Hence Schneiderlin. File maybe under next season finding a younger deputy for Schneiderlin.

Sporting are selling William Carvalho apparently. Will lol if he end up at West Ham.

Does he not fit the description you just gave?

Well yes but that's the point I'm making. Linked with players like Benteke and Kalinic etc. that have scored consistently at a high level but nah they're crap let's sign a kid after one season. Dolberg this, Belotti that. They could end up just being a one off and because of their age they'll cost twice as much. Look at Martial.

The caveat with Sandro is he cost £5m so it's not really a risk purchase IMO.

There you go, 2nd choice and budget option if they don't get Belotti. I'm sure he'll be ace with fellow superstar Borini...

Jorgensen would be really hard to watch for a season....really, really hard to accept him as an Everton forward.

Were you trying to be funny? Why 14, is that the age of your Mum when you popped out headfirst onto the toilet floor?

We wont get 4th...the squad is nowhere near good enough. Signing Dolberg would enable us to have a potential superstar on our hands. Look at the impact a younger less experienced Davies made...Dolberg would be a coup.

See my quotes on Slimani in the vaults from a year or two ago...he's another Kalinic. Dross.

Dolberg is the one...the time is now to sign him, if he goes to Monaco it's another Tielemans.

I cant believe we signed Klaassen when Tielemans could have been signed last summer or in Jan even.

Were never getting top 4 with Kalinic so why even waste the money on him...go for someone whose potentially world class but who can play now...not someone whose average at best and at worst who can flop.

Never say never we got 4th with an average squad in 2004-2005. I am happy with Dolberg but don't think he is a target man the manager wants.
As i mentioned Zat I'm no expert on other leagues but everything I've read about Dolberg hints to him being a more rounded forward than a target man, which seems to be Koeman's preferred CF.

Even for you Zat that toilet floor comment is over the top
I can see a ban in your near future

Status
Not open for further replies.