2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been excellent so far,yep people will say he will make a mistake or so,but i think he will make less mistakes than any keeper we have had,very commanding in the 18 yard box,very good shot stoper,and was a good buy

Pickford and Keane have both highly impressed so far justifying SW's judgement unlike RK's pick Klassen. I'm hopeful he'll come good in time.
Pick must have though he was back playing for Sunderland being so involved. We'd likely have lost under the Robles or Stek of last season.

Pickford and Keane have both highly impressed so far justifying SW's judgement unlike RK's pick Klassen. I'm hopeful he'll come good in time.
Pick must have though he was back playing for Sunderland being so involved. We'd likely have lost under the Robles or Stek of last season.

How do you know that Klaassen was Koemans pick and Pickford and Keane were Walsh's pick. I thought they banged heads together and both have to be in agreement. You are just being a little mischieveous me thinks.

massive fan of this kid. Think he's dealt with all crosses well so far and i can't stop banging on about his distribution, it's so precise and effortless. He's had a very good start here and will win us a fair few points, think he'll be instrumental whilst our new defence tries to gel.

Not surprised to only see 8 pages in here, all the threads about pissing and moaning about players are a lot higher.

He'll make a mistake one day, that's when this thread will bump up in numbers.

He has been good in preseason. Up to the challenge whenever he's called upon. His distribution is top class (hitting balls all over the park yesterday) and looks very assured. It'll be a huge positive across the season. We just need to accept the odd mistake and he'll be worth every penny of his fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.