Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name me 2 "top" players we could get for less than 50m combined.

Palace bought him for 35 they won't sell for 40. If you think that you are utterly deluded.

Your the one banging on about 2 top players soft lad. I clearly said I would rather sign 2 players with the £50 million who could inject some pace into the side than a player who hasn't got any pace.

Palace sold Bolasie for £28 million and he was there best player. If we throw £40 million at Palace he acts up and does a Siggurdsson/VVD and we got our player. Bathsuyai is another player we should look at as he may want first team football with the WC on the horizon.

But of course let's continue to wait for Giroud to string us along before committing his future to the gunners leaving us scrambling around like last summer.

Your the one banging on about 2 top players soft lad. I clearly said I would rather sign 2 players with the £50 million who could inject some pace into the side than a player who hasn't got any pace.

Palace sold Bolasie for £28 million and he was there best player. If we throw £40 million at Palace he acts up and does a Siggurdsson/VVD and we got our player. Bathsuyai is another player we should look at as he may want first team football with the WC on the horizon.

But of course let's continue to wait for Giroud to string us along before committing his future to the gunners leaving us scrambling around like last summer.

Benteke ain't pacey. I'm lost here.

Name me 2 "top" players we could get for less than 50m combined.

Palace bought him for 35 they won't sell for 40. If you think that you are utterly deluded.

Now Giroud is out of question. Can see the striker is either Slimani or Benteke.

Status
Not open for further replies.