2017/18 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect loan for him.
Warburton plays decent football and the lad needs to be more than a sporadic thunderbolt goal.

If you have an opinion on anything how can you not back it against what anyone else thinks?

The feller has won the square root of f.a. in the last 10 years. Am I supposed to prostrate myself before someone like him?

You do talk a lot of cobblers and most of it is to wind people up and create debate, so well done for that.
Your innate waffling about how poor a manager RK is, is absolute tosh.
Have an opinion but don't tell me that you, me or any supporter knows more than the manager, you don't, I don't.
Give him, his signings and his decisions a chance before you spout any more sh_t.
I really do think you are a RAWK in disguise as all you want to do is wind up fellow Evertionians.
Quite sad really

You do talk a lot of cobblers and most of it is to wind people up and create debate, so well done for that.
Your innate waffling about how poor a manager RK is, is absolute tosh.
Have an opinion but don't tell me that you, me or any supporter knows more than the manager, you don't, I don't.
Give him, his signings and his decisions a chance before you spout any more sh_t.
I really do think you are a RAWK in disguise as all you want to do is wind up fellow Evertionians.
Quite sad really

You seem a bit miffed

Perfect loan for him.
Warburton plays decent football and the lad needs to be more than a sporadic thunderbolt goal.
Warburton plays a very slow game out from the back. It's not conducive with the semi-hoof brand of football Koeman adopts.

It is NOT a good fit...not if he's going to reckon in the current manager's plans anyway.

I think you know this lad isnt good enough, its quite clear hes not, anybody that goes AWOL for 89minutes each game cant be called a good player.

So what you are doing is preparing the ground for this time in 12months when hes released.

I admire this level of game, I really do.

Dowell: I stake all my credibility built up on here over the years passing correct judgement on players to state categorically that this lad is the real deal. He is two moves ahead of his team mates here...which makes it all the more a numb nuts decision to punt him into the savagery of the Chumpionship.

Warburton plays a very slow game out from the back. It's not conducive with the semi-hoof brand of football Koeman adopts.

It is NOT a good fit...not if he's going to reckon in the current manager's plans anyway.

every post, calculated to have another bitchy pop at our Dutch maestro.

Bravo :bye:

It absolutely is because his teams like to get the ball down.
Unlike the vast volumes of teams outside the PL who oink it long.

I think you know this lad isnt good enough, its quite clear hes not, anybody that goes AWOL for 89minutes each game cant be called a good player.

So what you are doing is preparing the ground for this time in 12months when hes released.

I admire this level of game, I really do.
I see dave with his MS Project open with scads of little lines to links showing how he's laid out a reasoned set of peer reviewed posts illustrating how Koeman's eventual demise was inevitable. We all know Koeman's gone after next year anyway, so he'll be right no matter what happens.

It's all about goal setting and attention to detail, along with a bit of hard graft.

It absolutely is because his teams like to get the ball down.
Unlike the vast volumes of teams outside the PL who oink it long.
...which makes it not the type of club to send him out to. I could see that move as making sense if we played the complete possession game as we did under Martinez, but is he's going to acclimatise to what Koeman wants he'd surely be better off going to a club that looks to mix it up and also use a more direct style of play?

Status
Not open for further replies.