2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole saga makes no sense mate, in that what ever theory is advanced, there is evidence to dismantle it. Like ^^^^^ did.

Hates Koeman? Koeman played him most of the season.
Wants CL? With who, and on what wages?
Wants a new challenge? Er, look around FF Ross.
Wants more cash? Decent offer was made, apparently.

Baffled.

Same here.

Me and my mates were chatting about this yesterday. Some of the opinion that he must not like Koeman or want to play for him.

Would you turn your back on your boyhood club because of that? Don't think I would, hardly treated as a second class citizen is he?

You don't have to like everybody you work with or for if you are good at your job, a bit of middle ground can occur.

Unless you are a bit dim like, so we can start to understand why some are beating him with that particular stick.

Wherever he ends up, this is 100% equally as bad as Barmby going across the park IMO, yet some on here give it the "poor Ross" act, ridiculous!

Same here.

Me and my mates were chatting about this yesterday. Some of the opinion that he must not like Koeman or want to play for him.

Would you turn your back on your boyhood club because of that? Don't think I would, hardly treated as a second class citizen is he?

You don't have to like everybody you work with or for if you are good at your job, a bit of middle ground can occur.

Unless you are a bit dim like, so we can start to understand why some are beating him with that particular stick.

Wherever he ends up, this is 100% equally as bad as Barmby going across the park IMO, yet some on here give it the "poor Ross" act, ridiculous!
I think he knows he won't be first choice when Siggi comes in. that's it really

I think he knows he won't be first choice when Siggi comes in. that's it really

To be fair, that one could be added to this as well.

The whole saga makes no sense mate, in that what ever theory is advanced, there is evidence to dismantle it. Like ^^^^^ did.

Hates Koeman? Koeman played him most of the season.
Wants CL? With who, and on what wages?
Wants a new challenge? Er, look around FF Ross.
Wants more cash? Decent offer was made, apparently.

Baffled.

Like exactly where would he be considered/signed as, "first choice" in the top 7 sides?

Same here.

See I'm not saying 'poor Ross' because I have absolutely no idea what's happened or how he's come to this decision. It may simply be down to money or a desire to fill his trophy cabinet for all I know.

I do think though, that people (deliberately, of course) massively downplay the whole 'not getting on' with Koeman thing. You're talking there as if it's just a case of him being mildly irritated by him. There is of course the possibility that it's much more serious than that, that there is a massive personality clash, that things have been said or done which cannot be unsaid or undone. If there's been a breakdown in trust or there's a simmering tension because of something that's gone on in the past then that middle ground you're talking about gets swallowed up pretty quickly. He certainly wouldn't be the first player to want to leave a club after a spat with their manager, and no doubt he wouldn't be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.