2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose whoever he leaves for would be an indication of what the reason is.

Is it Money (probably not Spurs)
Is it Koeman (anyone)
Is it living away from the spotlight. (Southern team)

But thats the nub of all this. Like, in every single transfer there always seems to be an identifiable reason why its happening. These days anyrate. Massive offer, buy out met, small club to big club, CL/Rom types, fringe player to starter, money.

Other than a fall out/off field, this one hasnt any reason that makes any sense.

But thats the nub of all this. Like, in every single transfer there always seems to be an identifiable reason why its happening. These days anyrate. Massive offer, buy out met, small club to big club, CL/Rom types, fringe player to starter, money.

Other than a fall out/off field, this one hasnt any reason that makes any sense.

We are the right club for Ross. He has not developed into a CL level player yet and there has to be some doubt now as to whether he will. He has either fallen out with Koeman or got some bad advice. Personally I would rather he signed a new contract and we put an end to our pursuit of Siggurdson.

If/When Ross leaves I'm going to be devastated. He has been our greatest offensive weapon for two years running, and I really felt this season would shine the spotlight on that fact with the unmoving, statuesque, offense killing gob which is Romelu Lukaku off to fail with United, and abuse another club's crest while on international duty.

The thought of Ross linking with the likes of Sandro, and Klassen has really been like a wet dream getting me through the football-less dog days of summer..

Please lads, someone tell me this whole transfer speculation is just a charade put on for the crack & to get a laugh or two.

If/When Ross leaves I'm going to be devastated. He has been our greatest offensive weapon for two years running, and I really felt this season would shine the spotlight on that fact with the unmoving, statuesque, offense killing gob which is Romelu Lukaku off to fail with United, and abuse another club's crest while on international duty.

The thought of Ross linking with the likes of Sandro, and Klassen has really been like a wet dream getting me through the football-less dog days of summer..

Please lads, someone tell me this whole transfer speculation is just a charade put on for the crack & to get a laugh or two.
Mate don't worry it's just charade put on for the crack & to get a laugh or two.

I was gutted when Andy Gray left, i never took to Lineker because he was his replacement, but soon other heroes come along, i can see where you are coming from mate, but once the season kicks in and we are flying away battering teams left right and center new icons will be made :)

We are the right club for Ross. He has not developed into a CL level player yet and there has to be some doubt now as to whether he will. He has either fallen out with Koeman or got some bad advice. Personally I would rather he signed a new contract and we put an end to our pursuit of Siggurdson.
Possibly why he feels we are not the right club?

I was gutted when Andy Gray left, i never took to Lineker because he was his replacement, but soon other heroes come along, i can see where you are coming from mate, but once the season kicks in and we are flying away battering teams left right and center new icons will be made :)

I appreciate your empathy.

I suppose its like when your bird skips out over something petty, and all the new ones flock about, and although you're elated with all the attention, and potential, you're still tending to go on about what was, and could have been..

The healing will take some time.. Thanks for the talk lad.

That is on him. He has had ample opportunity playing in what has been a decent PL side most seasons.
Not saying he's right, but if you keeping hearing how ace you will be, but for some reason never quite getting there, it's going to be easy to blame others than yourself.

I wish Ross would sign and join the Everton revolution, he's got the ability to be a great player, some Blues got on his back because he wasn't happy with the new offer and wouldn't sign the contract. This is what p*sses me off with some 'so called Everton fans', when things aren't going right, they have to find a scapegoat? The lads a fellow Blue who was a Diamond a few months ago. I can't understand how they can turn their backs on him and start calling him, instead of encouraging him to sign and stay JMO? COYB

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.