Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is it with these nobs.."the pressure is 10 times more at united"....why is it..?...Why isn't it at us...?....really pisses me off...

Let's be honest mate they are one of the biggest clubs in the world and have been for many years. While the last four seasons haven't gone well for them it doesn't change the fact that worldwide they are a brand.

Gonna take a long time to change that. The fact that our profile has been raised by getting Rooney shows that.

Let's be honest mate they are one of the biggest clubs in the world and have been for many years. While the last four seasons haven't gone well for them it doesn't change the fact that worldwide they are a brand.

Gonna take a long time to change that. The fact that our profile has been raised by getting Rooney shows that.
Yeah big club....but not a great team at the moment....it just does my head in the [Poor language removed] these nobs in the media spout...

What is it with these nobs.."the pressure is 10 times more at united"....why is it..?...Why isn't it at us...?....really pisses me off...

Because in the last 30 years we have just one trophy, but in the last 25 years Man Utd have won 13 Premier League titles, 2 Champions Leagues, 4 League Cups, 1 Europa League and 5 FA Cups.

Plus, they have a world-class 76,000 all-seater stadium.

Before the advent of the Premier League, we were a bigger club than Man Utd. We're not anymore. Not by a long way.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.