Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ^ makes sense, as it wouldn't be in his camps interest to release that info.

It might also explain why he's not signed the deal with us, as he patently wants more money than is on the table.

I've said from the off that he'd not get more money at Spurs than us, as they're not massive payers by PL standards.

I think he's had terrible advice throughout from his management, who does he use btw, anyone know???

Paul Martin (Wasserman Media Group)

"US-based Wasserman is one of the most powerful sports agencies in the world. Their ever-expanding empire saw them buy the SFX management firm in 2006, ensuring their influence crossed over even more from NFL to football."

The fresh stories of United and Chelsea supposedly being interested now, smacks of the club trying to put pressure on Spurs who are obviously trying to steal him.

I still can't believe that the lad is being so bloody stupid tbh. Leaving your own club at the point of their most exciting summer in donkeys years and with an offer of a 6 figure 5yr salary on the table? He must be either barking mad or crapping himself about the lids who he's hacked off around town.
Maybe he realises he's going to find it more difficult to get into the team next season and just thinks it's now or never to play CL football. It's likely the only way his stock will go is down.

He's gone. Not interacting with other members of the squad. Just a matter of time until fee between clubs can be agreed.
Hopefully we get a good deal for him with add ons and sell on percentage if he does manage to pull his finger out of his you know what and grow a pair.
Let's go and buy some more great players to start the season with a bang!! COYB

Index

Not going to lie, would be incredibly disappointed if he was to leave, particularly as I feel like we're on the verge of something great here.
The longer this farce drags on the more likely he is to go though.

Notice today how their are stories surrounding him and his reps not being happy with the Spurs stories. Big fan of them being quick to squash all of them yet he and his reps are still staying silent with regards to Everton. Its clear he hasnt told the Club yet, as i said many pages ago. Massive shithouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.