Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiltshire is a good player. Look at the difference he made to Bournemouth. He gets injured a lot, but that could be down to Arsenal's training methods etc not suiting him? I think he played plenty of matches last season? I could see him have a new lease of life with Everton.

he didnt make any difference to them, he was pretty crap. what you on about?

Wiltshire is a good player. Look at the difference he made to Bournemouth. He gets injured a lot, but that could be down to Arsenal's training methods etc not suiting him? I think he played plenty of matches last season? I could see him have a new lease of life with Everton.
What difference did he make to Bournemouth?
He was left out of the team when they had there best run of the season.

He got 2 assists all season, wouldn't want him anywhere near Everton.

Rafael Benitez has stated that Everton midfielder James McCarthy “is not” Newcastle’s “first target”.

The Magpies have made four signings since their return to the Premier League after winning the Championship.

Defender Florian Lejeune and Christian Atsu have both arrived for fees, while Stefan O’Connor and Josef Yarney have joined on free transfers.

McCarthy has been linked with a move to St James’ Park, but it is reported that Everton want £25m for the Republic of Ireland international.

Benitez played down the rumours when asked on Tuesday.

“He (McCarthy) is a good player but we now have a lot of them at this club,” Benitez said.

“We have been linked with around 100 players but he is not our first target at the moment.

“We have to manage in the market things that we can manage.”

a player i've admired from afar in recent seasons and nobody has mentioned is Nathan Redmond, could be a useful signing.

a player i've admired from afar in recent seasons and nobody has mentioned is Nathan Redmond, could be a useful signing.

Southampton wouldn't sell cheap I don't think. They'd probably want £25m at least.

Plus he'd probably want guaranteed first team football, which he wouldn't get.

Good player though, yeh.

What difference did he make to Bournemouth?
He was left out of the team when they had there best run of the season.

He got 2 assists all season, wouldn't want him anywhere near Everton.

They seemed to miss Nathan Ake more when he was recalled. Reports suggest that Jack didn't have nowhere near the impact.

All very quiet on the Everton links.
The form this window has been, link-talks-signed, so I know things could happen very quickly.
Don't know much about this Viera lad and I hope we swerve Remy.

I think a fit Wilshire is a really good player, but not fit often enough.
He did however play 29 games for Bournemouth last season.
Before breaking his leg again and is still injured as we speak.

Would have been a top player if not for injuries. But.....

Not for us.

Before breaking his leg again and is still injured as we speak.

Would have been a top player if not for injuries. But.....

Not for us.
If Ross doesn't get his head sorted, he will go the same way as Wilshire. Great talent, great potential, but somehow not able to live up to their full potential, through either bad advice, bad attitude or thinking they are better players than they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.