Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were linked with Patrik Schick earlier this season.

Signed for Juve but failed medical due to a minor heart problem that requires surgery.

Would you want him knowing he could be out for 3-4 months.

Given the fees around £25m for him sounds reasonable.
My 21yr old son is a rugby player who was scouted for by a Ariva Premier League team to go in there under 21 development side when he was 18. He had a medical and was found to have a defective heart valve, again a minor heart condition, they dropped him like a hot potato and said no one would sign him because of this as its not worth the risk to the club. Just makes you think is there any such thing as a minor heart defect?

Someone get on twitter and make something up.

VVD in the titanic

DONE

23iezhh.jpg

Wiltshire is a good player. Look at the difference he made to Bournemouth. He gets injured a lot, but that could be down to Arsenal's training methods etc not suiting him? I think he played plenty of matches last season? I could see him have a new lease of life with Everton.

Wiltshire is a good player. Look at the difference he made to Bournemouth. He gets injured a lot, but that could be down to Arsenal's training methods etc not suiting him? I think he played plenty of matches last season? I could see him have a new lease of life with Everton.
Do you think an in form Wiltshire is better than an in form Barkley?

My 21yr old son is a rugby player who was scouted for by a Ariva Premier League team to go in there under 21 development side when he was 18. He had a medical and was found to have a defective heart valve, again a minor heart condition, they dropped him like a hot potato and said no one would sign him because of this as its not worth the risk to the club. Just makes you think is there any such thing as a minor heart defect?

I remember in the early 70s Asa Hartford failed a medical due to a heart condition, he went on to have a not too shabby career ;)

...Wednesday mornings rumour round up;

- The Mirror says Ross Barkley is pricing himself out of a move to Spurs by demanding a salary of £150k per week. Apparently Barkley wants wages in excess of Harry Kane and Hugo Lloris. Spurs have a £120k per week wage ceiling.

- The Mirror also reports that Everton and Spurs target, Demarai Gray is to be offered a new contract by Leicester City.

- The Daily Mail says Leeds United have beaten Hull City to the signature of young Everton defender, Matthew Pennington, on a season long loan.

- The Daily Cannon Weblog suggests Arsenal should bite Everton's hand off if they offer £30m for Theo Walcott.

- According to 4th Official, Everton are linked with Spanish star, Jonathan Viera. A product of the Las Palmas Academy, Viera played for 4 Spanish clubs before returning to his boyhood club in 2015.

- An article in the Daily Mail suggests Everton have beaten the elitist trap set by Financial Fair Play and are no longer doomed to sit in mid-table forever.

- The Daily Mail also reports Birmingham City are keen to take Everton winger Aaron Lennon on a season long loan.

- Sky Sports say Everton, Marseilles and Southampton are tracking Chelsea forward, Loic Remy. Remy spent last season on loan at Crystal Palace but managed only 8 appearances in all competitions due to injury.

- Italian outlet Tuttosport report Everton could attempt to sign up Sampdoria prodigy Patrick Schick with his proposed move to Juventus on a knife edge. Schick had agreed a £27.6m transfer only for a potential cardiac problem to arise during the players medical.

Thanks. I really appreciate this round-up each morning.

Possibly also down to a life of fags and ale too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.