Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played two games for Moyes then was dropped mate. So really it's four seasons.

Yes that run of ten games or whatever showed a maturity and consistency beyond what we had seen before from him. Koeman noticed it, the other players noticed it and pretty much any Evertonian with a balanced view noticed it.

I noticed it... as did everyone ... check my posts if you like and you will see that I said "it looks like the penny has dropped" and he was our best player is a lot of those games.

So koeman managed him well and got him to a level never seen before?

So what does ross do? Decide he wants to move because he doesn't like the manager? Because he doesn't like what the manager asks of him? Tells me all i need to know

I noticed it... as did everyone ... check my posts if you like and you will see that I said "it looks like the penny has dropped" and he was our best player is a lot of those games.

So koeman managed him well and got him to a level never seen before?

So what does ross do? Decide he wants to move because he doesn't like the manager? Because he doesn't like what the manager asks of him? Tells me all i need to know

Do you know Ross and what he's thinking mate?

Some tool on a radio phone-in I was listening to yesterday afternoon said something along the lines of:

"I've never rated Barkley. He wouldn't know what an assist was if it asked him out to dinner. And he can only pass sideways. I call him the crab."

No mate. But then I'm not speculating on that and making assumptions on it.

Let me ask you if you was happy to see Lukaku go?

I would have kept him for a year... and signed these players and had a decent crack at it.

But

I didn't like the way he thought he was bigger than us and was disrespectful ...

So I guess the answer to your question is no I wasn't pleased to see lukaku go...

Why's that?

I would have kept him for a year... and signed these players and had a decent crack at it.

But

I didn't like the way he thought he was bigger than us and was disrespectful ...

So I guess the answer to your question is no I wasn't pleased to see lukaku go...

Why's that?
Just asking mate. Did you want to sign Lukaku from the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.