Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he say that mate

A couple of weeks ago. It's public knowledge that he wants to go there, hence the secret blackpool meetings and texts with klopp. It's only a matter of time now till he signs for them, and it's embarrassing that we have a thread.

When was the last time we signed a player they wanted?

Alan Ball? 1966. FIFTY ONE YEARS!!!!!!

I'm guessing the Koeman bros must have some dialogue with the player. They know if they have a strong bond or not. Maybe he would love to work with Koeman, but they're offering wages we can't match?? If money is the only obstacle, it's a fantastic opportunity for Moshiri to make a big statement.

When was the last time we signed a player they wanted?

Alan Ball? 1966. FIFTY ONE YEARS!!!!!!

I'm guessing the Koeman bros must have some dialogue with the player. They know if they have a strong bond or not. Maybe he would love to work with Koeman, but they're offering wages we can't match?? If money is the only obstacle, it's a fantastic opportunity for Moshiri to make a big statement.

Snodin, 1987
Keane, 2017 - "we were never interested" lol

Snodin, 1987
Keane, 2017 - "we were never interested" lol

I'm not going to bang the drum for that lot, but I wonder how badly they wanted those two?

It would be fantastic to take a player they're desperate to get! I don't remember Ball signing, but I understand shankley & their fans were gutted. Be good to have some of that.

I'm not going to bang the drum for that lot, but I wonder how badly they wanted those two?

It would be fantastic to take a player they're desperate to get! I don't remember Ball signing, but I understand shankley & their fans were gutted. Be good to have some of that.

Snodin - badly enough. They matched our bid but he chose us. A quick Google search on this even brings up Dogleash's autobiography, in which he says
"Leeds United's Ian Snodin knocked us back."

Status
Not open for further replies.