Blue Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for killing Kings Dock all those years ago with lies about ringfenced Money, Samuelson, Fortress Sportsfund and the "encycliopedic knowledge on football" Russian when Paul and Anita Gregg had the money ready to go. Oh no, you wouldnt release your grubby little fingers off your favourite trainset, would you? You put us 15 years behind the curve with that load of Bull.

Thanks for overseeing all the lies and spin that was Kirkby. Deal of the century, effectivly free, Goodison really wont get a safety certificate in a couple of years.

Thanks for giving Mansour "No Encouragement to proceed" when he approached you 6 months before the city takeover.

Two good things he's done:

Listened to Walter Smith about Moyes when Bill had his heart set in Gary Megson.

Found Moshiri, though I suspect that was dumb luck.

We have to hand it to Bill, the way he's guided Moshiri into an owners role. Even his biggest haters/doubt have to applaud it.

Thank you, Bill. Stay forever please.
That's one of the big reasons I harbour doubts about Moshiri: he was brought in by Kenwright.

Gregg, Earl...is Moshiri the next one in that vein or is he the real deal?

We wait until September to find out.

Bill thanks for £27.5m Rooney deal, when he was worth more.

Thanks for selling Arteta on deadline day.

Thanks for Kirkby and the Faux Goodison Safety Certificate.

Thanks for the lies about us being close to Bankruptcy.

Thanks for Robert Earl.

Thanks for Roberto Martinez.

Thanks for allowing David Moyes to make a mockery out of us, and signing a deal behind our backs, after coasting, because you Bill, you promised him a job for life.

Thanks for making Evertonians believe 8th place was a "success".

Maybe I'm not thankful after all.

He held the club back for years.

He could have found a buyer instead of selling Rooney.

Whether or not he rebuffed Sheikh Mansour, we may never know the truth.

I'd rather just forget the man exists & move on.

Its very unlikely that he had the opportunity to rebuff Sheik Mansoor. The Sheik is close buddies with Mr Shiniwatra, the previous Man City owner who had money problems. Its true that The Sheik was looking for 'the right football club' but it was always going to be City because of the personal relationship with Shiniwatra,plus the opportunity to save millions on a stadium and have an area in a major city which the council was not averse to having regenerated materially and culturally. I'm not ITK, but my source is someone I trust implicitly, albeit someone involved with City. The same source is also quite close to BK on a social basis.

Its very unlikely that he had the opportunity to rebuff Sheik Mansoor. The Sheik is close buddies with Mr Shiniwatra, the previous Man City owner who had money problems. Its true that The Sheik was looking for 'the right football club' but it was always going to be City because of the personal relationship with Shiniwatra,plus the opportunity to save millions on a stadium and have an area in a major city which the council was not averse to having regenerated materially and culturally. I'm not ITK, but my source is someone I trust implicitly, albeit someone involved with City. The same source is also quite close to BK on a social basis.
Ive heard very similar. The opportunity with City was much bigger and financially attractive than with us. No idea how far he actually went in looking at us but the amount of land they have bought up in Manchester along with a basically free stadium makes it a no brainer. We can bash Bill for a lot but I'm not sure this is one of them.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.