Homepage Update: Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Wales had him at the start of the Mark Hughes spell. Didnt last long though. He wouldnt be suited as a coach imo, could teach young goalkeepers a thing or two but dont think he would be very inspirational. Went to see him a few years ago, came across very bitter.
Sadly agree. Nev talks a lot of sense, but maybe not necessarily the man you'd want in front of you when an arm around the shoulder is required. Weird when you consider the work he does now, but when it comes to football, possibly too honest?

People like you sniping away?
30 million after add ons is what some fans were saying maybe Robles could have saved us evidently RK likes to have three keepers if Robles moves on we the are left with 1& a half with - The Stek who started well then faded away !
Simply don't rate him injury prone and looks why Southampton sent him to the mighty Fulham!

Have a look at the thread mate. You think I'm the only with reservations about spending £30M on a kid who has 22 games under his belt?

Don't think you're the only one, but it just doesn't surprise me when you come on here moaning relentlessly about every move the club makes.

Farhad, get your wallet out.

*Spends £30m on promising goalkeeper*

This Pickford lad is rubbish.

..the best players/keepers might not necessarily be the best coaches. Southall is one of 3 definite world class players I have seen playing for Everton since the early 60s but I think he can be a bit of an oddball off the pitch. Saying that, he might not have wanted to be our coach, I'm not aware of Wales using him.

Maybe your right mate, besides martyn who was close he is the only one I've seen for us tbh

Don't think you're the only one, but it just doesn't surprise me when you come on here moaning relentlessly about every move the club makes.

Farhad, get your wallet out.

*Spends £30m on promising goalkeeper*

This Pickford lad is rubbish.
Spending is one thing. Spending the Lukaku cash unwisely is another.

Forster had a mare of a season also just signed a big deal last season he would have cost a fortune!
Played a few seasons and entitled to have an off one. How many seasons has Pickford in the bank?

He's got a hell of a lot to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.